Chapter 39

Jimin stared at Taehyung, confused. Shouldn't this kind of thing be treated seriously? Both of them were "straight guys" you know! What if something goes wrong and they end up turning gay?

......Although, he'd be very happy with that happening, but on the surface, his expression remained grave.

Seeing Jimin's expression, Taehyung wanted to laugh but didn't dare to, but he also became serious.

Jimin lowered his head and wrote the first bullet point:

When one side needs the other to act as his fake boyfriend, actions may include, but are not limited to: holding hands, hugging

After writing "hugging", Jimin immediately wrote a semicolon and went to the next line.

Taehyung distractedly pondered over the meaning of "may include, but are not limited to"......

So other than holding hands and hugging, it seems that Jimin was willing to do more?

Jimin raised his head to look at Taehyung, and seeing no signs of disagreement, asked his next question: "I've never dated before, so I don't know what lovers should act like. Do you have any suggestions?"

Taehyung pulled back the corner of his lips and replied seriously, "I've never dated either, but I think we should start with easy things like for morning and night greetings... As for dates, let's play it by ear."

"Ok." Jimin wrote down this second bullet point and then asked, "Should we let Sung Hoon and KiBum know about this?"

Taehyung swallowed unnaturally: "Let's not. Since we decided to pretend, we should make it as real as possible. Unless absolutely necessary, let's keep this between ourselves. If our secrets is revealed on accident, then all our efforts would be for naught."

"Alright..." Jimin nodded. "But I don't think we should act too obvious in public."

"That's fine, no PDA." After saying that, Taehyung seem to think of something else and added, "Oh right, one more thing...that......"

"......?" Jimin looked at him, puzzled.

"Since we're acting as lovers, then from a certain point of view, we're gay right, so that, those kind of jokes between straight guys, we should pull back a bit......"

Although Taehyung's words were disjointed, Jimin still understood his meaning. Basically, they should should stop acting faux gay towards other straight guys.

To be honest, this request made Jimin sigh in relief. For him to continue to treat all straight guys "equally" would truly be a trial.

Besides, he really was gay, so to act as lovers, he just needed be himself. However, the problem was that he needed to fake-act as a gay guy on the foundation of fake-acting as a straight guy. This act-ception was the real challenge.

But he had no other choice. He dug this hole himself, so he had to continue acting.

Jimin then heard Taehyung say, "If you really end up having to do something self sacrificial, I will give you proper compensation."

"What do you mean by...self sacrificial?" Jimin asked.

"Like, what was mentioned earlier, things like kissing......"

"......" As Jimin wrote that down with knit brows, he thought: How is that a sacrifice, I'd be willing to go even further......hehe.

Immediately, he reigned back his unrestrained thoughts. Thinking from a straight guy's perspective, he threw out, "If I meet someone I like in the future and don't want to continue this pretense, what should we do?"