FINAL CHAPTER

I kinda feel sad it's over. It's the first book I completed on wattpad. I don't think I'd have completed this without your support. 

THANK YOU EVERYONE

***********************************************

Soon, it was the day before the wedding. Yeojin originally wanted to invite her assistant as the maid of honor, but unfortunately, she was so busy she couldn't even leave for 2 days and could only offer her congratulations from the other side of the ocean.

With no other choice, this duty fell to Jimin.

After hearing this, Jimin asked in shock, "What? Maid of honor?"

Yeojin, currently trying on her wedding dress and smiling: "Yep."

Taehyung, who was also there, grew fretful: "Mom, stop joking, Jimin's a guy!"

Yeojin arched an eyebrow: "I know that, so what if he's a guy? Didn't I get people to tailor him a white tuxedo?"

Half a month ago, Yeojin had the tailor get Jimin's measurements, saying that it was for the wedding. When they chose the color, Yeojin went with white.

At first, Jimin thought that b/c this was a western wedding, everyone had to wear white, but it wasn't until last night that he found out Taeyang and Taehyung would both wear black, and only he would wear white.

Taehyung even joked on bed that his mom did this on purpose so he and Jimin would look like a couple. B/c of that, he even became super excited, as if this was his and Jimin's wedding instead of his parents'.

But no one had thought that Yeojin did this b/c she wanted Jimin as her maid of honor. She had her assistant on job for 10+ years, so how could she not know the other wouldn't have the time to come!

Jimin was both dumbfounded and nervous: "I...... This, I'm not really suited, right?"

Plenty of Yeojin old classmates came, but at her age, those women were all married and some even had grandchildren, so they definitely weren't suited to be a "maid". (I know jack shit about weddings so idk how accurate is this "maids can't be married" thing.)

Yeojin gave a laugh: "How are you not? You're my son's boyfriend, so technically, you're our Kim family's daughter-in-law.Taeyang doesn't have a girlfriend yet and you and Little Taehyung aren't married, so you're the most suitable as my maid of honor."

Jimin's lips twitched...... D-daughter-in-law?

Yeojin: "Alright already, Little Min. I've always admired your calm and cool-headedness. You'll only have to support my hand and walk a bit. I believe you'll do a fine job."

At this point, Taehyung was completely convinced by his mom. Or perhaps it was due to that "daughter-in-law", thus he gleefully nodded on the side: "That's right, that's right! Minnie, you can do it!"