Chapter 62

For some reason, Yeo-Jin felt that something about Jimin seemed very familiar. Earlier, she simply wanted to take a look at them playing; now, she couldn't help but recall that boy from many years ago.

It wasn't b/c that experience was incredibly memorable, but that Taeyang came back to Korea a very limited number of times. By coincidence, he even came to the TV station to look for her that year and then got dragged to do a duet, therefore her impression of that boy became deeper.

Being asked this, Jimin's heart almost stopped. Afraid that Taehyung would get jealous if the truth came out, he feigned ignorance: "Eh? I haven't."

Yeo-Jin nodded and didn't ask anymore. There were a lot of similar ppl in this world, so perhaps she remembered wrong.

But this question and answer session aroused Taehyung's curiosity, so he asked, "What talent audition?"

Yeo-Jin smiled and explained, "Five years ago, our TV station conducted an event and invited middle and elementary school students to come and participate. Actually, the main goal was to find and groom a junior anchor for a children's program."

If those who went to MMIA wanted to do something like this, all they needed to do was find some connections. For example, in Taehyung's case, if he was interested, all he needed was an "Ok" from Yeo-Jin, so she didn't mention such events to her son.

"At the time, there were a lot of people. Jimin seemed familiar and knew how to play piano, so I thought he might......"

Taehyung gave an "Oh" while Jimin sat on the side, silent. However, Taehyung keenly noticed that the other was tightly gripping the edge of the piano bench.

Perhaps his mom wouldn't be able to tell, but Taehyung had known Jimin for half a year now and could sense the other's mood from a variety of details and small habits.

Taehyung was a bit confused; why would this topic make Jimin nervous?

However, before he could think more deeply about the reason, Yeo-Jin already changed the topic.

During the day while Yeo-Jin was at work, the house became Taehyung and Jimin's two people heaven. They stuck to each like glue watching TV, playing DotA, and teasing Snowlass, not separating for even a moment. Taehyung even requested the housekeeper to teach him to cook so he could personally make something for Jimin to eat.

When Yeo-Jin came back this day, she saw that there were leftovers from lunch on the table, and after asking the housekeeper, found out that these were actually made by Taehyung. Shocked, she picked some up, and thought it didn't taste bad......

Although Taehyung was very considerate all these years, he had never cooked before. Yet the 1st time he did, it was actually for someone outside the family. A bit bitter in her heart, she felt an indescribable feeling of having raised a son for someone else.

Yeo-Jin asked the housekeeper, "Where are those two?"

The housekeeper smiled: "Upstairs. I cut some fruit and brought it up earlier, and they were reading in the study."

Hearing this, Yeo-Jin was even more astonished. Taehyung liked to play, and since small, only studied when forced or provoked by his brother. It was a rare holiday, and he even brought a friend home; she wanted them to relax for a few days thus didn't bother them... Who would have thought that those two would be so hardworking?

She silently walked upstairs to the door of the study, and sure enough, it was all quiet inside.

The door wasn't completely closed so she looked through the crack, and the two of them were indeed reading. However, their sitting positions were so suggestive that she couldn't bear to directly look at them.