Chapter16

Q/A: What's your favorite food?

Since he added one, it wouldn‟t be good not to add the other, so Lee Sung Hoon wavedTaehyung over: "Come come, you magnificent stud, let‟s add each other too."

 Thrown off by Jimin‟s blatant discrimination, for a moment there, Taehyung came veryclose to refusing in rage.But due to his many years of elite upbringing, he didn‟t immediately storm off anddisplayed a genial expression, but the ferocious way he tapped on his phone betrayedhis terrible mood.Pulling up his Whatsapp barcode to scan, Taehyung placed it in front of Lee SungHoon, then slightly tilted it towards Jimin. 

This was done very deliberately for Jimin to see. If the other still didn‟t get a hint andadd him, then they would probably become estranged.

 Of course Jimin wasn‟t that dumb. Without missing a beat, he raised his cellphone andsmoothly said, "Then scan me in as well."

 Taehyung: "......!"

 Jimin obviously came prepared or he wouldn‟t have added Lee Sung Hoon‟s Whatsappright in front of Taehyung.

 Nowadays, everyone used Whatsapp. As his roommate and schoolmate of the samegrade, sooner or later, adding Taehyung was bound to be a necessity and he couldn‟tavoid it forever.But in his heart, he was still at odds with Taehyung for forgetting him, and even more,didn‟t want Taehyung to know that he‟d been spied on for so many years.

 Therefore, Jimin made a second account.The account he just used to add Lee Sung Hoon was this 2nd account, so he had noreason to fear even doing so with Taehyung as a witness. 

Thus, the three of them exchanged their contact info, though Taehyung still lookedoffended.

 Due to running around all morning, they hadn‟t eaten breakfast yet, and only after Jimintook the initiative to ask if he wanted to go grab some food, did Taehyung‟s expressionturn slightly better.

 Lee Sung Hoon had already ate and stayed in the dorm to unpack. However, there wasanother reason he didn't follow. Somehow, he felt that an undercurrentof something flowed between his two new roommates, an almost impenetrable barrierthat separated them from everyone else.As a worldly "jack-of-all-trades", he has always been very sharp when it came to sniffingout potential gossip.

 When Lee Sung Hoon observed all the matching items litteredthroughout the room after Jimin and Taehyung had left, his suspicions rose.He probed around the room again, and after he saw the matching cups with matchinglabels near the sink that held matching toothbrushes, a light bulb went off in his head.He rubbed his chin as if arriving at some kind of realization and murmured: "I see......"

 F University‟s cafeteria barely had food outside of official meal times, so Jiminsuggested that they go off campus to eat. Also, thinking of the mat that made Taehyungallergic, he suggested that they buy another while they‟re out.

 Taehyung didn‟t object. He had just gotten Jimin‟s Whatsapp, and now that Jimin waslooking after his well being so attentively, his mood had recovered. He‟d agree toanything Jimin said.

 The two of them ate some wontons as a brunch, and then walked to a store selling dailynecessities near the east gate.

 "This is the store you went to yesterday?" Taehyung asked.

 "Yes.""The east gate is pretty far from the dorms. It must have been tough to carryingeverything back."Jimin faintly smiled.

 Today, the one minding the store wasn't the manager from yesterday, but a middle-aged woman that was probably his wife.