Chapter 17

The goal for the last chapter was 20 votes but It didn't reach even 15 votes. however I got some more engaged readers.

so I specially thank to everybody who shared this story and to the ones who read this.

Q/A: Which is your dream place to visit?

****************************************************************

Just as Jimin managed to calm down again, his phone dinged as he received a Whatsapp text:

Taehyung: Where did you go?

......

The "idol/adonis" you've stalked for many years suddenly sent you a message, what to do?

What if that person was also frequently the target of your very inappropriate late-night "comforts"?

As a (former) completely unknown lurker, Jimin felt very horrified, and also very entranced.

He spent quite a few seconds digesting the fact that Taehyung had now become his schoolmate/roommate and had even friended his 2nd WhatsApp just this morning, then carefully thought about how to reply to the very first text he received from Taehyung.

In the end, Jimin closed WhatsApp, pretending he never saw a thing.

......Yep, he had to go wander around some more and maintain a healthy distance away from Taehyung.

After he finished washing the mats, Taehyung ran out of things to do. He waited in the dorm for a long time but Jimin still didn't come back, nor did his text receive a reply.

He flipped open his status and found that his last update received quite a few reactions, and even got some replies asking about who his 'new friend' was. But there wasn't anything from Jimin.

Other people might not know who he's talking about, but Jimin should definitely know, right?

And following the usual principle, shouldn't he react on this post after seeing it?

Unless, he hadn't seen this yet?

......

Even that guy Lee Sung Hoon gave him a reaction, so why hadn't Jimin?

What in the world was that guy doing?

Taehyung locked his phone and stuffed it into his pocket, feeling somewhat irritated.

He knew that his current state of mind wasn't normal. He and Jimin had known each other for less than 48 hours, so why should the other follow and respond to his every move?

But he just couldn't shake the urge of wanting to see Jimin, to be next Jimin......

After Lee Sung Hoon left to take care of the internet issue, Taehyung could no longer sit still and left as well.

Like many other colleges, F University had its own iconic landmark, called the Literary Garden.

The Literary Garden was a man-made park in the southern part of campus, and it was quite large. There were pavilions, bodies of water, and wooden bridges, with stone tables and benches strewn here and there. There were also grassy knolls where students could lie down and relax on.

Due to its close proximity to the library, the studious atmosphere in the Literary Garden was quite thick, and one could always see students reading books under a shade.

But aside from that, the many plants, trees, and complex paths/terrain of the Literary Garden also provided an opportune location for lovers to go on dates.