Chapter 37

Q/A: Who is your favorite author?

***********************************************

By the time Taehyung arrived, the other three had already finished eating and were waiting for him to explain everything.

Taehyung sat down, debated for a while, then revealed, "She's my high school classmate."

"Fuck, she really was?" KiBum was astonished. "But didn't you say that only one other classmate of yours came to F university?"

Taehyung: "She is that person...... I didn't actually recognize her at first because...she looked completely different."

It took awhile before they understood what Taehyung meant by "looked completely different".

KiBum thought back to her uncannily large eyes and rigid expressions.

"She had plastic surgery?" Sung Hoon couldn't resist confirming.

"Yes......" Taehyung replied somewhat tiredly. "She said she did it for me......" He sighed again, closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, unwilling to say more.

Everyone else looked at one another and tactfully dropped the topic.

Sung Hoon got up and prompted KiBum to go back to the dorm, wanting to give Taehyung and Jimin some time to talk alone. Not getting the message, KiBum tactlessly asked if Jimin wanted to go with them, and Sung Hoon almost slapped him upside the head.

Luckily, Taehyung held Jimin back: "Stay with me for a while, I have something to say to you."

Sung Hoon: "Alright, we'll leave first."

However, after Sung Hoon and KiBum left, Taehyung didn't actually start talking and just rested his chin in his hand with his elbow propped on the table.

Jimin finally asked, "Are you hungry? Want to eat something first?"

"......Hmm?" Taehyung looked at him, then nodded. "Ok."

Jimin got up, and feeling that Taehyung's gaze followed him the entire way, somewhat nervously bought food before bringing it back to their table.

Taehyung looked at the food on the tray, and seeing that every single dish was something he liked, revealed a smile. Although his smile was still somewhat tired, he looked a lot more relaxed.

Sitting across the table, Jimin quietly watched the other eat.

The way Taehyung ate was very elegant. Normally, he liked to talk while eating, but he never talked with food in his mouth. This resulted in him eating very slowly, and when they ate together, Jimin almost always finished before him.

But today, Taehyung didn't say anything, taking bite after bite, and finished quite quickly.

Jimin knew that Taehyung's silence meant he had a lot on his mind. Either he didn't know where to start, or didn't want to talk at all.

But that didn't matter. If Taehyung wanted his company, then he'll stay with the other. He liked staying together with Taehyung, and even if it's just sitting across from each other silently, he would still feel warm and happy.

It's just, this was the cafeteria and the two of them were quite famous, so Taehyung suggested that they change locations after he finished eating.

He wasn't referring to going back to their dorm, but going on a walk with Jimin.

The weather at the beginning of November was already slightly chilly, and with their hands in their pockets, they slowly meandered along random paths.

The sky was already dark, so with just the light of sparse lamp posts scattered around campus, pretty much no one recognized them.