Chapter 56

Jimin introduced Taehyung as his roommate to his parents, that b/c they stayed out a bit late playing today, he brought the other home to spend the night.

Papa and Mama Park felt that their "super serious child" actually also went out to play was quite the novelty... As expected, this was due to making a new friend? Thus, they looked at Taehyung with even more admiration. Ahh, for the young ones to positively influence each other, how wonderful!

They had long gotten used to their son's taciturn nature so they didn't ask him about this or that. Mama Park cut some fruit, gave a short introduction, and returned with Papa Park to their room to rest.

Taehyung ate a slice of orange, only now taking a look around.

Although small, Jimin's house was very clean and made people feel comfortable and cozy. He could also tell how much trust and respect Papa and Mama Park had towards their son; no wonder Jimin was so independent.

It was late, so Jimin beckoned for Taehyung to go sleep. Taehyung bounced up from the sofa and happily followed behind him to go wash up.

Mama Park prepared a brand new toothbrush but not a towel, so Jimin could only offer his own.

Taehyung pressed the warm towel against his face, took in a deep breath, and just thinking about how this place was permeated with Jimin's scent, felt excited to no end......

While the other was in the bathroom, Jimin went to his room, and seeing that his mom spread out two sets of covers, let out a sigh of relief. He also turned on the heat, guaranteeing that neither of them would get cold.

"This is your room?" Taehyung had come over after washing up.

"Yes." Jimin put down the AC controller, maintained some distance from Taehyung, then calmly said, "You sleep on this side, I'll sleep on that side, and you can put your clothes on this stool... I'll go wash up, you can get in bed first."

Yet after giving out these instructions, he found that Taehyung had somehow moved right beside him and was staring at him while smiling brightly......

They were too close, and Jimin automatically felt nervous. He had gotten used to the weight of his glasses and still had them on, but as he instinctively went to take them off, Taehyung suddenly detained his hand, scooted closer, and kissed him again!

 He had gotten used to the weight of his glasses and still had them on, but as he instinctively went to take them off, Taehyung suddenly detained his hand, scooted closer, and kissed him again!

"What are you doing!?" Like a cat who just got its tail stepped on, Jimin instantly shook Taehyung off.

Yep, Taehyung had kissed him right on the lips again. The faint fragrance of toothpaste mingled with Jimin's breath through the other's mouth, and he felt like he just got electrocuted. That minty flavor didn't give him a refreshing feeling at all.

Jimin's brain was close to exploding. If he could still argue that Taehyung was only acting before, then what about now?

Taehyung didn't respond. After this kiss, he acted like nothing happened and started taking off his clothes.