Chapter 64

Yeo-Jin asked, "You and Taehyung got into a fight?"

Jimin blinked. "No."

Yeo-Jin: "I have no idea what's going on w/ that child. I asked him earlier to call you over for dinner, but he told me to call you myself, so I thought you two had a fight......"

Jimin: "......"

Yeo-Jin: "It's good if you didn't. I'll have the chauffeur pick you up in a while so go prepare. Remember to keep your phone on."

Even though they didn't fight, but Taehyung's vastly different from usual attitude made Jimin quite distressed.

On the other end, Yeo-Jin hung up, looked at her younger son who was listening off to the side w/ perked up ears, and helplessly sighed. Clearly, he cared a lot, but still wanted to pretend otherwise.

"I finished the call." Yeo-Jin waved her phone.

"Oh......" Taehyung looked down and played w/ his phone, his heart a fretful mess. Once Jimin comes, he'll see Bro, what to do......

"You're not going to pick him up?"

Taehyung sat on the sofa and didn't move. "The chauffeur is enough."

Yeo-Jin: "......" So they really did have a lover's quarrel?

A while later, Taeyang came downstairs.

He got back late last night so he only called Taehyung this morning. He was originally wearing casual stay-at-home clothes, but hearing that Little Bro's "boyfriend" was coming too, went upstairs to change.

Taehyung lifted his head, and seeing Taeyang wearing his favorite shirt, instantly jumped up: "Hey! Why are you wearing my clothes!"

Taeyang looked at his clothes: "Why are you overreacting like that? Is this shirt very special?"

Taehyung: "......Don't you have your own clothes!"

Taeyang came over and sat down on the sofa: "I'm only staying for 2 weeks. You have clothes, so why should I bother bringing any?"

His tone was obvious: What's yours is mine.

Taehyung: "My boyfriend's coming over. What if he thinks you're me!"

"Then so what? Won't be the 1st time I've been mistaken as you. Unless, you're afraid I'm going to steal away your boyfriend?" Taeyang shot him a glance and sneered, "If I really do manage to steal him away, then he's not worth your love, no?"

This jabbed Taehyung right in his weak spot, making him so angry he almost cursed out loud, but in the end, he could only stalk off in a huff.

On the way to Taehyung's house, Jimin sent the other a few texts on WhatsApp. This was already the most he could concede for this strange, cold war of theirs......

But Taehyung didn't reply.

Conflicted, Jimin looked outside the window.

It's only been how many months, and already ignoring me on WhatsApp?

Since you don't like me, then I shouldn't even be going!

If you hate me then just say it. This not-hot not-cold treatment, wtf is your meaning?

......

The trees had started to bud, and the first winds of spring with the afternoon light made for a beautiful view. But Jimin's heart was in the dead of winter, wondering how much longer this first love of his would last.

Love truly was the greatest affliction of one's mood.

When happy, everything's beautiful, but when sad, everything's terrible.