Chapter 1 - White Memory

𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 [ 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ]

Third Person POV:

''I really love winter. Doesn't it make you feel alive?''

As the sun began to set and the chill of the snowy evening descended upon the bustling streets of Tokyo, three figures were walking with cups of hot coffee in their hands.

''I'm not sure, Asuka. It's kind of you to invite me over for coffee, but you know we have exams coming up.'' said one.

''We don't often have holidays, so take advantage of it, Fuutarou. Every now and then, even you need a break-off.''

Saying this, the blond teenager smiled and sipped his coffee. His name is Asuka Shoji. A freshman at Asahiyama High, though they're almost in second year now that their school term is almost over.

''Unlike some of us, I care about my grades, Asuka. Although I haven't seen you fail a course yet...''

Uesugi Fuutarou, A student who is really concerned about his academics and notes. He had come to buy coffee today at Asuka's urging. Normally, his plan was to stay home, study and maybe spend time with his sister. Asuka and Fuutarou have been great friends since elementary school. In their childhood, Usually Asuka was the troublemaker due his energetic personality, Fuutarou was trying to fix it. They had such a relationship.

''Oh, you say so? Aren't you the one who copied me by dying your hair blonde, teehee~?''

Fuutarou's cheeks turned slightly red with embarrassment with this answer.

''I thought it was cool back then...But it never fit me in the same way it did you. Isn't your face the reason you're so popular at school? What was the term in that Otome games...Ikemen?''

''I wouldn't say it that way Fuutarou

''I wouldn't say it that way Fuutarou. I'm just a normal student living a normal high school life.''

''Bruv, Are you kidding me? Nineteen girl asked you out for a date last week? NINETEEN.''

''It truly reeks of sweet sweet jealousy.''

Hourglass [Quintessential Quintuplets x OCs]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara