Chapter 30 - Break a Spell (Ⅰ)

- 𝗔𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗮'𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗮𝘆 (Ⅰ) -

''Already morning?...Mhnm...''

The sunlight streaming through the window was the first thing that greeted me when I opened my eyes. Now we have come to the last day of the trip, we don't have any mandatory activity. I can do whatever I want until the campfire tonight...I guess. I don't like waking up early, but it would be a shame to waste this day doing nothing.

 I don't like waking up early, but it would be a shame to waste this day doing nothing

''Mhm...'' I rub my eyes. ''Fuutarou, let's go have breakfast.''

When I managed to shake off the morning fatigue, we were supposed to share the room with a few other guys, but the only thing I saw when I opened my eyes was that I was the only person in the room. Fuutarou and the other boys must have already woken up and left.

I pout. ''What's the hurry...'' Then sighed. ''Didn't even wake me up...''

There's nothing to do...I better start my day too. I wonder what Itsuki is doing right now?

Itsuki mentioned that she'll be going skiing with the girls in the morning. If I message her now, I'll most likely disturb her. I guess I'll join ski team as well, I need to do some exercise anyway.

After getting out of bed, I tidy up my bed and then look out the window.

"Sunny... Looks like we won't be dealing with another storm for a few days, phew."

Combing hair, brushing teeth, putting everyday clothes on live alive. It's just my daily routine, nothing to exaggerate. Since we left our ski gears in the warehouse at the entrance, I'll pick it up later.

I take care of my daily needs and then look out the window once again. Students have already started going to the ski slope, my acquaintances and unknowns. Eh, whatever...Breakfast is the priority.

A slight smile forms on my face for no reason whatsoever. ''This trip's going heck low-key for me, I wonder how the others are...''

I was about to put on my jacket and leave the room when two white objects on my desk caught my attention.

''Itsuki's gloves...Hehe~ I'd better take it with me.''

I grabbed the gloves and walked out of the room. Some students hang out in the hallways as usual; not everyone enjoys winter sports after all.

''What are we going to do now, uwaa... We haven't found any council members.''

''L-lets wait a little longer, sister. I'm sure someone will find us, y-yeah!''

Interesting. I saw two students standing in front of the door of one of the members of the student council when I was heading to the café. Ehhhh...They actually look a bit like yakuza ladies...but I should ask why they seem so worried.

I approached the students who were anxiously pacing in front of the door. ''Ano...Is there a problem?

''Hiyah! / Ha?!'' They both bounced in sudden fear. Whoops, ahaha... I got in too fast.