Chapter 19 - Trouble in Paradise (Ⅲ)

Fuutarou's POV:

"I'm leaving Fuutarou, Yotsuba. You two don't need to stick around for cafe anymore. Why don't you both go enjoy the festival together?"

*CRASH*

''Do you think he'll make it, Uesugi-san?''

''He's a talented person, he doesn't let anyone notice him easily. Also, nobody could possibly recognize him as a boy with a body like that, Yotsuba.''

Even with a few mishaps, Asuka dashed out of the classroom. He's not supposed to be running around in that maid outfit... So we were left in the classroom with Yotsuba and the other members of our class. I just wanted to take revenge on Asuka for that punch, but I didn't expect things to come to this point...

All of a sudden I felt a threatening aura beside me. ''Y-yotsuba...!?''

''He's prettier than the five of us as a boy

''He's prettier than the five of us as a boy. He's prettier than the five of us as a girl. What's fair about that now? Hmpf!'' Yotsuba pouted behind Asuka.

''Are you jealous?''

''Of course I am! Uesugi-san. Didn't you see those huge boobs? There are girls in the world who would kill for them!''

''A-...ahahah...'' I sweatdropped. This isn't wrong at all. Asuka's appearance genes are almost perfectly created, which should not be biologically possible. His personality...is another topic.

I turn my head to the clock. It's time for the cafe to close, we can't go any further for today. They put me in the cash register since I'm good at math, but it's weird when you see your best friend in a miniskirt all day.

However, Thanks to the new maid, our customer count has almost quadrupled. This means more money left for us if we subtract the school expenses! I'll finally be able to eat properly...Thank goodness. I know that he went to speak with her because of our conversation with Itsuki yesterday.

''By the way, Uesugi-san! You never said what you think of my new outfit!'' Yotsuba smiled and swirled around herself to show the maid dress

''U-uh, it...uh, suits you well.'' Yotsuba looks adorable in that outfit. and just looking at her made my face turn red involuntarily.