Chapter 8 - All Sides

Asuka's POV:

Next station, Shinagawa. Next station, Shinagawa. Passengers arriving for the annual Sekuya firework festival must get off at this station.

I'm halfway there, and the train has already begun to fill with people wearing yukatas. I never thought the Sekuya festival could be this popular... Put simply, it's a spring event that is held on an annual basis. Although I don't know the entire story, I heard it was a symbolic festival held to celebrate the arrival of spring and to remind the spirits that we haven't forgotten them. 

I remember coming here a few years ago, but... after that I had no plans to come again.  Seriously, after Itsuki invites me, there's no way I can refuse such offer.

Now If I put it that way, maybe I'd better with a yukata, ah nevermind its too late.

 I left the train and began to make my way to the festival area. There is nearly no chance of getting lost since the festival area is located on the side of a river. Unless you are a sword-wielding pirate with green hair.

The festival began in the morning, but we chose to meet up in the late afternoon because there wasn't much happening in the early hours. It's pointless to come in the morning since the fireworks are launched at night when the festival is almost over. Still got a couple hours tho.

''Asuka-nii, Asuka-nii!''

A voice called my name at the entrance to the stand areas. I recognized two people fastly when I turned around, Fuutarou and his sister Raiha. I hadn't seen her since I brought drugged Fuutarou home.

''Raiha-chan, hello hello!''

Raiha ran towards me and hugged me in a flash, although she was only enough up to my waist. I lifted her up with my arms, carried her.

''You managed to come, Fuutarou.''

''Dont't even start... All roads are full because of the festival, it was one hell of a walk to come here.''

Raiha-chan was hugging me even more while I carry her, I let her stay like that for a while talked with her older brother.

''What about the The Five Demons of Hell?''

''Pfft, ahaha. They must have come before us, probably looking for us.'' 

"Who

"Who...?" Raiha-chan asked, her head tilted in confusion.

''The people we will meet. Didn't Fuutarou tell you before? Those he told you about.''

''Ara~ I think we've found our treasures, girls.''

The big and mighty onee-san of the quintuplets , Ichika , came up to us while we were talking and greet us. Then, naturally, others too...

 Then, naturally, others too