Chapter 39 - Begin the Offensive

Itsuki's POV:

''Purr...Purr...Meow...''

I'm not really used to sleeping in someone else's bed, or even at home for that matter. But, I must admit, the nights I've spent here have likely been the most restful and comfortable sleep I've experienced in my life.

I had already woken up just a little before the sweet sunlight seeping through the curtains hit my eyes, all thanks to this fluffy bundle of joy covering me. It's a miracle that it agreed to stay in the same room as me, hehe.

''Tera-chan, you really love beds, don't you?''

The only response I got was a gentle purr, licking her paw. ''Mmmrrr...Meow~''

After removing the sweet furry ball from on top of my chest, I sit up in bed. It doesn't really matter that it's a guest room where I'm staying; it feels genuinely cozy. Is it because of the person whose home I'm in, or did I really need a new perspective? But, I have no intention of returning home just yet.

''A new day, a new adventure.''

It has been more than two days since I left home

It has been more than two days since I left home. After the disrespect that Nino did, I don't intend to return without apologizing to me and them. 

According to the digital clock on the bedside table, I still have plenty of time before school; I've woken up way earlier than necessary. Huh...It's a bit strange because normally, both the girls and I are the type to wake up quite late.

''At least you understand me, Tera-chan. Or at least I hope you do. Mwah~'' I plented a kiss on the cat's nose and put her down to the ground. ''I'm not gonna stay in bed all day!''

I did a few stretches before hopping out of bed. I have no idea what they do, but I remember once Yotsuba told me that if I did this stretches every now and then, my day would be positive or something.

It feels really strange staying at my boyfriend's house. It's hard to decide whether he's good or not, but after all, he's a man, and men can be unpredictable.

''Iyah!--- What the hell are you thinking Nakano Itsuki!? He's not like that.'' I shaked my head to get rid of the not-so-suitable thoughts I have. ''Ah, right. I need to wake Asuka up.''

I quietly make my way to the door of the guest room and slowly open it, trying not to do much noise. Asuka isn't a heavy sleeper, but it's my duty to make sure he's up for school. I mean, that's what girlfriends do, right? Hehe~

I tiptoe down the hallway, feeling the soft carpet under my feet. The house is so different from my own, it's not luxurious like our penthouse, but it still attractive in an unique way.

''If I'm not mistaken—''

If I'm not mistaken Asuka was still at his computer last night when I went to bed. He mentioned that he had something to do with a few of his online friends. Online friends... what a strange term—Does this really count as friendship?