Chapter 6 - Reflection

Asuka's POV:

There are certain boundaries that people should not cross. These can also be called the moral rules of society, like you can't kill a person, you can't drive drunk etc. etc. AND YOU CANNOT DRUG PEOPLE FFS!

Fuutarou knocked out to the ground a few seconds after finishing the water Nino had given him. I-I'm shocked, I couldn't think straight yet tried to check upon him. He was unconscious all the way.

''...!''

Nino began laughing like lunatic while I checked on Fuutarou, for being straight like a witch.

''Fuutarou, hey! Oi! Fuutarou.''

None of the girls looked that worried, except for Yotsuba. I'm pretty sure I heard some chuckles. For Yotsuba, she tried to check upon Fuutarou as well, thank god. I have to wake him up somehow. I'll try the method used in movies...

''Wake ...*slap* the... *slap* fuck... *slap* up!''

I slapped Fuutarou's face hard a few times but it doesn't work. All I got was those girls laughing more, and the reds on Fuutarou's cheeks... I won't lie, I've always wanted to do this a few times, but that's not the point! I would be in the same situation if I didn't trust my sixth sense...Shit.

"That's cruel Nino." Miku said quietly, but she couldn't help but holding laugh.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now. Part of me is furious with Nino, and other part of me is terrified of what she is capable of.

''What the hell, Nino?!'' Finally I managed to finish a sentance.

''You didn't think I could forgive that pervert so easily did you? Ha?!''

''You f-...We all know that was an accident!''

I don't remember being this angry at someone in my life. What if Nino had used the incorrect medication? What if she hadn't been able to adjust the dosage? She could have almost killed him, but thank god he's just passed out.

Instead of telling Nino to shut the hell up, I gave her a death stare and hoped my message recieved. And she went silent for a moment with an uncomfortable look on her eyes.

''He seemed to be fine; just passed out.'' Itsuki said as she kneeled down next to me and check on Fuutarou.

''I'm taking him home. I'll call a cab.''

''I'll call it right away, and you'll look after him.''

''You don't have to do that.''

''I'd still be crying in my room if you hadn't taken care of me today... Consider this a small token of my appreciation.''

''Itsuki...Thank you.''

So I started packing Fuutarou's things before the cab arrived. If he's going to be treated like this, I'm going to ask him to quit this job. Definitely it's not worth it.

And Nino was watching us with a strange expression on her face. It's hard to say what this is, regret? Or is it joy?

''Where are you going?'' Nino asked.

''You got what you wanted. Session is over, we're leaving.'' I gave her the answer she needs. Bitch.

Yotsuba and Ichika seemed to want to say something, but they prefer watching in silence. As for Miku, she handed over her phone number to me in case of anything and we exchanged our numbers.

Itsuki and I quietly went down to the lobby while I was carrying Fuutarou. It's very embarrassing to talk in such situations, so I preferred to remain silent for now. But I was thanking Itsuki from the bottom of my heart, she even went to such trouble for someone she don't like.