Chapter 7 - Encounter

Asuka's POV:

It had already been couple weeks since its decided to continue the quintuplets' classes. I know it's hard to believe, but I think we managed to get along with them somehow. Even Nino has stopped trying to sabotage us somehow now, I mean...I hope.

And... I have yet to receive my salary. Itsuki talked to her father about me and Mr. Nakano told her that he would think about it. But since it's the weekend, I won't be tutoring, so Fuutarou and I decided to take the day off.  I came to the mall, and Fuutarou...as everyone can imagine, chose to stay at home and study. 

I designed the entire plan for today in my mind so that I can use my time in the most effective way. First, I need to buy the necessary materials for the upcoming cultural festival two weeks later.

Our school organizes a big festival every year and entertains students and their families by offering a variety of activities

Our school organizes a big festival every year and entertains students and their families by offering a variety of activities. Like horror houses, maid cafes, theater performances and concerts. We decided to open a food stall as a class last year. I took on the service because I am not considered very successful in the kitchen, but somehow it was quite fun. I actually love wearing waiter dresses, they make my ass look beautiful and big.

''First, the tailor...''

The mall is quite crowded since it's the weekend. It's nothing I can't handle, hehe.

But as is always the case, my plans did not turn out as I had hoped. In front of the tailor shop I saw a familiar face. Normally, it would be difficult for me to distinguish who she is from where I stand, but the stars on either side of her head really give her away.

''People gonna get suspicious if you keep standing in front of the store like that.''

''KYAAAAAAA!!''

Stop shouting like that; it'll make people think of me as a weirdo.

''Sup, Itsuki-chan?''

''S-S-Shoji-kun?!'' She seemed surprised to see me, actually a cute reaction.

An absolutely unexpected encounter, well, I have no complaints. I waved to Itsuki with a smile. ''Hey.''

''What are you doing here Shoji-kun?''

''I had to stop by the tailor for to take some stuffs for school, so why are you standing in front of the tailor like a ripoff Yakuza?''

''Y-yakuza?!...Well...'' Itsuki took a sigh of relief. ''You've heard about the fireworks festival in a week, right?''

''The one that will be done by the riverside?

She nodded with her lightly and then turned her gaze to my eyes. ''Yup.''

''Yes, I've heard. It looks like a pretty big event.''

''I came here to get the yukatas we had ordered...but...''

I rolled my eyes. ''Of course, there is always a but...''