Valentine Special - Foudre

Third Person POV:

On a pretty standard day in a typical month, Asuka was out shopping on a busy downtown street. The city's lively shopping district.

An area with many stores that is commonly visited by couples. But Asuka had arrived here by oneself. It was easy to understand why he came.

''I have to buy something for Raiha-chan's birthday...''

Raiha's birthday was approaching. Asuka definitely needs to buy her something, after all, Raiha is the only living being who saved Fuutarou and her father from absolute starvation. Neither of them knows how to cook.

''Dress or anime figure...''

That was today's task. Buying a suitable gift shouldn't be that difficult, right? The only thing that will give him difficulty is the insomnia he has because of the tournaments. He's having trouble even standing up and walk now.

''I love you~''

''No, I love you more~''

''...Don't make love moves in the public area, please. Ethics. There are also people here who will never have a lover in their life. Like readers.''

Asuka finally found a store that sells anime figures and clothes

Asuka finally found a store that sells anime figures and clothes. Since Raiha's favorite anime is Sailor Moon, perhaps getting a Sailor Moon figure is the most logical choice.

It'll make it difficult for Asuka to buy clothes as the shops here are considered luxurious.

''Excuse me, do you have any Sailor Moon figures left?''

''There should be a few on the back shelves, sir.''

Asuka amazed at how big this store filled with anime figures was. He knew that there are men in this world who spend all their money on unreal 2D women, who print photos of imaginary characters on pillows or worse.

Even now, he sees pillows with different kinds of anime characters printed on them on the shop shelves. Although it's impossible to describe this feeling, this feeling is the closest thing... weird.

''A snake girl dakimakura...holy shit. What has society become...''

So Asuka headed to the back of the store, to the area where there are more 3D printed figures.

There was even a classmate of his who made a collection of them, no matter how frivolous he found it. He knows well that every person's taste is different since he also liked to play games, somehow, he could even be called an addict.

''Maybe I should buy a Malenia figure, haha fuck off. Never.''

Since it was an unnecessarily large store, Asuka had to try a little to find what he was looking for.

''Let's see...Megumin, No. Guts, maybe later. Bocchi, No. Rem...Who the fuck is Rem? Hah, finally Sailor Moon.''

Asuka reached over to the shelf and picked up a Tsukino figure. He was sure that this was what he was looking for.