Chapter 27 - Tales of Snow

Asuka's POV:

"So yeah, if the idol girl had used the door chain instead of getting herself stabbed by a fan, it would have made a lot more sense."

"What are you mumbling about Asuka...?"

"Ah, Fuutarou. I'm just reading the new issue of Shonen Jump. I'm glad I brought it with me for the trip."

Our long-awaited field trip has finally started. Yet, we have been stuck for a while now due to a sudden snowstorm that hit us before we arrive our hotel.

"Ugh...How can ours be the only bus trapped in blizzard?... Madoka and Kazuma have already arrived at the hotel with the student council's separate bus." Fuutarou let it out a tired sigh.

"Don't ruin your mood now. Situations like this are common in animes anyway, it's just a sign that this trip is going to get more exciting."

"This sounds even more absurd than the Binding Legend..."

"Tch, you're fucking unmatched in undermining people's enjoyment." I sighed as I return to reading the comic. "I can prove that, here. There's a test in this month's issue to find your ideal girl type."

"A piece of paper absolutely cannot figure my ideal type of girl. It's impossible." Fuutarou opened his backpack and let it out a deep sigh again. "Fine, I'll take that stupid test since my books aren't here."

"No harm in trying, right?" I said. "Let's see...You have to answer my questions with honesty and we may learn your ideal type of girl... Other then siscon."

"What?"

"Nevermind. First question."

• 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗲𝘅 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼?

"Hmm..." Fuutarou closed his eyes to think. "I guess I ask him to politely leave her alone."

"That's so you actually, ahaha—To the next!"

• 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀?

"Studying."

"...*sigh* "

• 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲?

"At home watching movies on the couch."

"Pervert."

• 𝗜𝗳 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗮𝗱, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼?

"I ask her what the problem is and then try to solve it."

"Yeah, that sounds more like you. Last question."

• 𝗢𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝟭 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟬 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

"Heh, easy. I'm 8."

"4 then."

"Hey!"