Chapter 33 - Operation: True Love

With Madison's arrival, the mystery of the roommate is settled. Akua's roommate was a friend of hers who graduated from the same university and works in the same profession. The primary intention of this visiting group is to brighten their teacher's spirits and prevent events like today from happening again.

Once they got to know each other and with Madison also liking them, the quartet group and the two teachers sat back around the warm Kotatsu once again. Later, the blonde one comes (resurrects) from the kitchen and also introduces himself to Madison.

''Tell me, how is Akua at school?'' Madison took a sip of her coffee before sitting down. ''I'm sure it's not like at home.''

''Hey!'' Akua's face turned red with embarrassment. ''Don't tell my students about my private life...Mou...''

''Oh oh! I can answer that!'' Yotsuba waved her hand. ''Shiwa-sensei is amazing! Absolutely the best teacher in the school.''

''Sensei is definitely the most preferred teacher in the school. It is an undeniable fact that she is popular.'' Hanako respectfully wraps up Yotsuba's comment.

''Right right?~ Akua has always been super popular with men even in the highschool. I hope she doesn't treat you like she treats me at home.''

''I'm being tough on you so you learn to be responsible, hmpf!'' Akua pouts. ''You have to learn to be like me.''

''Like you? Mmmmm...'' Madison closes her one eye in joy and giggle. ''Don't think so, Responsibility and you don't go well together.''

''HA?! You...?! I've been doing the housework for weeks while you do god-knows what, and you're calling irresponsible? Mads...Ugh...Right now I want to punch you.''

Madison smirks after teasing with Akua, childlike. ''You, blondie.''

''Me?'' Asuka tilts his head. ''Yes, Asena-sensei?''

''Do me a favor and put your hand under kotatsu, onegai.''

Asuka didn't understand, but he followed the instructions and put his hand under the kotatsu. ''I found something...Hold up, I think I can get it...'' A few seconds later, Asuka took his hand out from under the kotatsu. ''What is this, it feels like silk?''

Akua's eyes widened in instant. ''ASUKA!''

''Maybe light can help w---...EIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!''

He screamed when he realized that he was holding a pair of black panties. Pretty daring kind, with hooks and strings. Akua immediately jumped up from her seat and snatched her pantie from Asuka's hand, throwing it into an unseen corner of the house.

Asuka, however, went in shock from even by holding it. Even though pantie was taken from him, he continued to clench his hand tightly, like it was still there. ''B-b-b-black...''

''Don't you dare comment on my panties!...''