Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The first kiss.

"All stand up."

"After the trial of this court, upon the proposal of Ms. Xie Mengxie, the general manager of Haiyue Entertainment Group, Liang Chi, was suspected of unfair business competition, tax evasion, and pyramid schemes. Article 28, Article 9 of the Imperial Tax Collection and Management Law, Article 38 of the Amendment to the Imperial Criminal Law, multiple crimes and punishment, the verdict is as follows: "

"The defendant Liang Chi should pay a tax of 1.08 billion star coins, Sentenced to 15 years in prison and will be executed from now on."

"..."

Everyone in the court stood up and listened carefully to the judge's verdict.

Xie Meng stood in the plaintiff's seat, looking at Liang Chi with gray eyes on the opposite side, and then slowly raised his eyes to cast a gloomy and cold gaze at her, as if being stared at by a slippery poisonous snake.

She glared at Liang Chi unceremoniously, and her chin couldn't help but rise slightly.

Comparing her with big eyes and small eyes, right? Whoever stares big wins? !

Liang Chi was tall and long-legged, with a handsome body and well-defined facial features. Even if he lost his looks in the entertainment industry, he was dazzling.

It's a pity that the character is paranoid and eccentric, cold and withdrawn, with ruthless methods, unscrupulous in order to achieve his goals, breaking the law and committing crimes in order to satisfy his own selfish desires, and going crooked ways.

ASA Entertainment and Haiyue Entertainment are deadly rivals in the business world. Xie Meng has been in charge of the company for three or four years and has been a figure in the entertainment circle who would shake his feet three times. Liang Chi used unfair means to compete with Xinhe Group for the VAM agreement, making Haiyue look like a pyramid scheme.

The money is full of money, but the number of small artists who have harmed is countless.

This time, she was caught and reported directly! By the way, let the Industrial and Commercial Bureau check for tax evasion!

Sure enough, one check is accurate.

She couldn't understand Liang Chi for a long time, and she stared at him when she was sentenced to prison!

Anyway, Liang Chi couldn't understand her, no matter how upset he was, he couldn't rush up and bite her!

This behavior became a provocation in the eyes of others.

Liang Chi, who was sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment on the opposite side, was in the mood of a smashed pot. Seeing the plaintiff's provocation, his eyes became colder and colder.

She is today, thanks to Xie Meng.

[System: Xie Meng, that's the heroine! If you provoke her again, you will die miserably! ]

An electronic male voice came from next to his ear, chattering non-stop, Xie Meng dismissed it: Haha.

A year ago, she woke up on the night of her wedding and found out that she was the cannon fodder Alpha in the novel "Greenhouse Effect". It's like this: the

male and female protagonists met and fell in love in high school, who knows that the female protagonist is paranoid and sick, full of desire to manipulate the male protagonist, which makes the male protagonist very suffocated, the female protagonist failed to force the male protagonist when he was an adult, and was broken up by the male protagonist.