Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The Thirteenth Kiss

    After Xie You was untied from the rope, he couldn't beat Xie Meng. In the attic, she unceremoniously whipped him eight times, locked the door and made him face the wall before he was given any food.

    The young man scolded all kinds of things in the attic, "Xie Meng, you bastard, you scumbag", "You let me out, who cares about me", "Xie Meng, you grandson", jingling bells and clinking voices came from time to time, as if exasperated, Slamming the door and smashing the window, listening to the sound, one can almost imagine that the room has endured the young man's anger and become a mess.

    No matter how much he smashed the windows and doors, it was useless. Xie Meng directly sent bodyguards to reinforce the windows and doors, so he couldn't get out at all.

    The meals prepared earlier in the kitchen were already too cold, Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian re-cooked a table of dishes after returning home.

    The two went back and forth for a long time to eat in the dining room. After finishing the meal, Xie Meng received a message from Cheng Xing, confirming that Fu Hanjian should sign the role of the male lead in "Private the Moon", which made Fu Hanjian unable to restrain the corners of his lips Shang Yang kept on picking up vegetables for Xie Meng.

    When going upstairs to wash up and go to bed, Xie Meng stood at the door of Fu Hanjian's room, looking at him with a smile on his brow.

    "Thank you for today." Fu Hanjian put one hand on the doorknob, thanking her for everything she did for him today.

    He was so blessed that he stepped on his feet and kissed the corner of her lips, and after a while, he turned around and ran towards the bedroom as if to escape.

    Unexpectedly, when he turned around, his waist was embraced from behind by a pair of strong hands, and alpha's strong breath filled his ears.

    The light sake-flavored pheromone enveloped him instantly, like a bird that escaped.     He was startled, shrank

    his neck like an ostrich, his cheeks were slightly hot: "What are you doing?" , soft, white and warm, which made her unable to put it down. She     clenched

her hands tightly and said in a low voice, "I want to get used to living in a room with you as soon as possible."

Come back in two months, and it will be two or three months later.

    What can she do with this? Leave her alone in the vacant room?

    Fu Hanjian smelled Alpha's increasingly strong smell of pheromone, his pupils shrunk slightly and he bit his lip, not daring to look at her expression, his mind was buzzing.

    You must know that after alpha permanently marks Omega, alpha releases pheromone to omega, which is equivalent to releasing a courtship signal. Strong pheromone may even induce Omega to arrive in estrus. The higher the level of pleasure.

    He swallowed his saliva and spoke incoherently, his cheeks were flushed and tremblingly said: "But you...you haven't...haven't recovered your memory...you and me...you and I are not used to it yet."

    What should I do? what to do?

    Alpha courting him? What should he do?

    "You have to get used to it." Xie Meng took it for granted.

    Seeing that his five fingers were clenched tightly, Fu Han turned his head slightly to see Alpha's expression clearly, so he put into those slightly smiling eyes, his lips were pecked and kissed, and he heard Alpha's voice whisper: " Whether you can restore your memory or not, you are my Omega... sooner or later you will get used to sleeping in the same bed."