Chapter 46

Chapter 46 The Forty-Sixth Kiss

    "The Fu family property cannot be sold!" Fu Xuan gritted his teeth, his vicissitudes of eyes were full of tiredness and begging: "Han Jian, I know you hate me for marrying Ruan Qing, Han Ning and Han Guang, I was wrong, I It's really wrong. I really shouldn't continue the string not long after your mother died, but I started because you have a mother who can take care of you."

    Fu Er frowned frequently when he said "I was wrong". It became sharper, and there was a little sullenness in the eyes, "Say it again?!"

    "I see..." Fu Xuan saw his cold and ruthless emotions, and repented heavily in his heart: "I was wrong, I shouldn't waste your youth. I married Ruan Qing when I was young, and I will find you a stepmother."

    "You're wrong!?" Fu Er suddenly stood up, as if some fuse had been lit, and pointed at him hysterically as if he had stepped on a reverse scale. : "Why didn't you think you were wrong at the beginning! Now the family is happy and the children are in pairs! When it's time to play it all as a last resort, you think you are wrong!

    " If you want to cover up everything, what about me!"

    "You told me from a young age that you don't have to be loyal to anyone! You can change Omega if it's gone, and you can change Alpha if it's gone!"

    "What am I?! A tool in your hand , Treat me better when I have the opportunity, and discard it like a shoe when I don’t! You are the one who pushed me step by step! Now what qualifications do you have to admit that you are wrong!?”

    Wrong? Why is it wrong?

    No, he is not wrong!

    What was wrong at the beginning was the world, and what was wrong was Fu Xuan and all the people who forced him.

    Some bad images flashed in his mind. At this moment, he didn't even dare to go to see Xie Meng. If he went to see Xie Meng, he would think of Xie Meng from another world. Xie Meng was sent to prison by Si Jin and tortured to death. lemon.

    Fu Xuan was stunned by his crazy and sharp stare, and every sentence seemed to smash through his old heart.

    In the past few years, he really failed to fulfill his responsibilities as a father to Fu Hanjian, and his apology seemed pale, but he never expected that Fu Hanjian would be so excited and belittle his words to nothing.

    The air froze for a moment.

    We can't talk about cooperation anymore.

    Xie Meng pursed her thin lips slightly, crossed her legs and looked towards him, and said calmly: "Mr. Fu, if you have any intention of cooperation, you can submit the proposal to the ASA Entertainment Planning Department. If the valuation is reasonable, ASA Entertainment will consider investing. "The

    negotiation came to an abrupt end, this was Xie Meng's last attitude.

    It was even the result of careful consideration after considering Yan Yan's soft heart.

    Fu Er's chest heaved slightly, he fell down on the sofa, took a sip of the coffee made by the maid, and calmed down his excitement.

    Yes, he was not wrong.

    He just did the same thing as Fu Xuan, but he was no longer loyal to his partner, and went all out to be with the person he liked.

    After Fu Xuan left sadly, Xie Meng picked out Yanyan's favorite clothes from the bedroom closet and threw them to Fu Er, saying with a blank expression, "Wear this."