Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The Nineteenth Kiss (Part 1)

    "The patient fainted due to excessive tension, and his physical signs are returning to normal. He can go through the discharge procedures after waking up."

    "But he behaved strangely today, as if he was afraid of other people."

    "... Could it be because of psychological What's the reason? Does he have any strange behaviors?"

    Fu Hanjian seemed to have fallen into a deep and dark seabed, and his consciousness kept struggling to get some light. When the light became brighter and brighter, he heard the familiar The voice, the tip of his nose filled with the smell of formalin, he grasped the straw like a drowning man, expecting to refute the words of an unfamiliar voice.

    No, he has no problems.

    He can't let Alpha know, he can definitely overcome it.

    The doubts in Xie Meng's eyes became more and more intense, he pondered for a while and never spoke.

    The doctor thought for a while, took the post-it note next to the bed, wrote an address and name and handed it to her, and suggested, "Maybe, you can take him here to have a look." On the

    label was written: Sunny Bright Psychological Clinic Li Yanze .

    Xie Meng took the note, and heard a painful murmur of "hmm" behind him.

    She subconsciously followed the voice, and saw Fu Hanjian lifted his foggy eyes, struggled to sit up with a pale face, looked at her and asked in a soft and weak voice: "What are you doing?"

    "Tell me about you ." illness." Xie Meng walked over to help him up the pillow, and helped him to sit up.

    Fu Han saw that his chest was pounding like he had been stabbed seven inches, his fingers were tightly clutching the quilt, and he carefully discerned Alpha's expression and vowed: "I'm not sick, look at my whole body is fine, what's wrong with it? "

    Yanyan," Xie Meng rubbed his soft hair, sat down on the edge of the bed and coaxed with a smile, "You fainted today."

    Seeing that Fu Han was a little anxious, he bit his lip and grabbed her arm and shook it, his eyes were full of hope, hoping that Alpha would believe him: "I'm just too tired from memorizing the script, and I'm a little bit anemic, and I didn't take a good rest at noon. That's why I fainted."

    "It's always good to check and check."

    "But I don't like hospitals, I hate hospitals so much, the equipment here is so horrible..." Fu Hanjian was anxious and frightened, looking for reasons indiscriminately Prevarication tried to persuade Alpha, his eye circles turned a little red, he pushed her arm coquettishly and said: "All doctors are so scary, I will eat vegetables and nutritious food in the future, I will definitely not be picky eaters... ...I will definitely not faint again in the future..."

    The voice was sticky and soft, as if there was some grievance and fear, making it difficult to refuse.

    Xie Meng didn't know that he was so afraid of the hospital, it was not like he was pretending to be nervous. Seeing that he was about to cry, he quickly hugged Omega in his arms, stroked his little head and coaxed him, "Okay."

    At the same time , A few strands of doubt rose in her heart.

    Are you really that afraid of the hospital? The last time I came to the hospital to pick her up, she didn't seem to be so conflicted.

    "...Then we'll be discharged from the hospital now," Fu Han saw his ear on her chest, he was slightly relieved, hugged her waist for fear of her repentance, and wished to leave the hospital quickly and muttered: "The smell here is so bad , and the doctor is so scary."