Chapter 23

Chapter 23 The Twenty-Third Kiss

    There was an uproar at the banquet.

    What does it mean to be in the way of imperial law? What does it mean to want to sever the relationship? The light and fluttering sentence contains but has a profound meaning, and at this moment, the relationship between the Xie and Fu families is like a "crash" sound like torn paper. .

    At this moment, Fu Xuan and Ruan Qing were completely dumbfounded and frightened.

    With that little bit of luck, when he saw the chill flowing from Xie Meng's eyes, a chill ran up his spine, and he felt mixed feelings in his heart.

    How can it be? Back when Xie Meng asked to marry Omega from the Fu family, if he took a step back, he should be Fu Hanguang who was well-versed in the upper class circles, but how could it be Fu Hanjian who was taciturn, not good at speaking, and couldn't please others?

    It would have been fine if they hadn't admitted to marrying as a surrogate before, but what they admitted to have done offended Xie Meng completely.

    And Fu Hanguang's face was pale and pale, like a slap in the face.

    If Xie Meng never liked him, wouldn't it appear that he is being self-indulgent? Spreading rumors like a peacock with its tail spread, he was most ashamed and indignant because he had just spouted rumors in high society circles just an hour ago.

    Looking at it now, he looks like a clown jumping around for people to laugh at!

    "Sister-in-law, this is a bit harsh." Fu Hanning, who was standing in the center of the vortex, saw his parents' sense of loss and anxiety, and didn't think there was anything wrong with it. He took a step forward and said with a high attitude: "This matter After all, it’s a happy ending, you got your wish and married Fu Hanjian, it’s just that there was something wrong in the middle.”

    In the upper-class circles, they all have their own fixed small circles, and she can be regarded as a relatively open one.

    She is outgoing, reckless and domineering, a character that is not easy to mess with, and no one dares to boss her around, so she is a little more arrogant and rebellious when she speaks.

    Xie Meng's tone was light, but the chill in his voice became more serious: "Really?"

    Like that bastard Xie You, who didn't even call out "brother", how could he have some respect for Yan Yan?

    The whole audience was sweating for the fledgling female Alpha.

    The one who dares to speak to the female devil in the entertainment industry like this is probably not pulling the tiger's hair? court death.

    Who in the entire business world doesn't know that Xie Meng has always acted swiftly and resolutely, without threats, and will not take soft and hard things.

    She entered the company at the age of eighteen and started from the bottom. She graduated from the Department of Economics and Management of the Imperial School at the age of twenty-two and directly served as the CEO of ASA Entertainment. The market value of entertainment has doubled several times.

    In addition, the industries she is involved in include real estate, finance, new energy, new technology, food, clothing, etc., and she holds shares in many companies. Anyone who talks to her has to weigh it.

    I thought this Fu Hanning should be a female alpha who is well-educated, knowledgeable, knowledgeable about advances and retreats, and etiquette.

    When she heard her light and light words, she seemed to look down on Fu Hanjian, she didn't mean to treat him as an older brother, and she even seemed to rely on her in-laws to not take Xie Meng seriously.