Chapter 42

Chapter 42 The Forty-Second Kiss

    This change alarmed the four groups of guests, all of them turned their eyes to this side.

    "Xie Meng!" Xia Yu threw down the kitchen knife, and seeing Xie Meng's piercing eyes, she knew that the visitor was not friendly, and walked quickly to Fu Hanguang to check his red knee, and said angrily to Xie Meng, "What are you doing? "

    Beating a dog depends on the owner, not to mention that Fu Hanguang is still her Omega.

    Fu Hanguang was so frightened that his chest was pounding and tears were streaming down his face. Seeing that Xia Yu wanted to protect him, he felt even more aggrieved.

    His burnt knee was still hurting, and now he covered his face with his hands and cried even more fiercely: "

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......it hurts..." Fu Hanning saw the situation when he came back holding dry branches, dropped his things and stopped quickly Beside the small stove that was burning with firewood, he scolded angrily: "Xie Meng, don't go too far!"

    It's not that they want to tear their faces apart, it's that Xie Meng insists on tearing them apart completely.

    "I'm going too far?" Xie Meng sneered, and glanced at Fu Hanguang, who was crying for sympathy, with eyes that looked down upon the world.

    Her gaze fell directly on Xia Yu, and her thin lips parted lightly, mockingly said: "What? Is it not too much for Fu Hanguang to push Yan Yan down the hillside?

    " , crying more and more.

    It was as if he could cover Xie Meng's voice as long as he cried loudly.

    Fu Hanning was at a loss for words for a while, listening to Fu Hanguang crying pitifully and was about to talk.

    Looking up at Xie Meng again, she wanted to mutter, "Isn't it all right?" As soon as she touched his cold eyes, a chill ran up her spine, her throat moved and she was slightly suffocated.

    Xia Yu's temples were throbbing, and she had a bad premonition.

    He looked down at Fu Hanguang, who was crying, and then at Fu Hanjian, who was supported by Xie's family not far away. He was covered in mud and had some small wounds on his body. At this moment, Xie Meng's trousers were wet and slippery. , There are still some dead leaves and weeds on the clothes, it is true that I suffered in the woods.

    For people like Xie Meng, if there is no evidence, it is absolutely impossible for someone like Xie Meng to accuse him of crimes with empty words.

    That also means that Fu Hanguang did push Fu Hanjian.

    "Miss Xia Liu, I advise you to take care of your Omega."

    "If Yan Yan loses a hair, I will never let Fu Hanguang go, and I will never be polite to the Xia family!"

    Xie Meng always speaks slowly, this time There was anger in the words, and the eyes seemed to be skinning and cramping, every word was full of deterrence.

    Fu Hanjian, who was being helped to sit in the camp, heard this, looked at Alpha's back, and vaguely remembered that Alpha said a long time ago that he would help him hold a parent-teacher meeting.

    This time, is it a parent-teacher meeting? Give him a head start?

    Unexpectedly, he was still secretly moved, but he saw Xie You and Xie Pei beside him carrying a bucket of dish washing water, and the two Alphas walked steadily and swiftly towards Xia's camp.