Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The Eighteenth Kiss

    This kiss was sweet and soft, neither hasty nor impatient, like a frog boiled in warm water.

    Xie Meng gently kissed back, pinching the back of his head step by step, from tenderness to fiery, can feel the complex emotions conveyed by Omega, like the sky where the dark clouds have dispersed, become vigorous and sunny, and you can even peep from inside some joy.

    But thinking of ignoring Omega before, she clasped his shoulders and changed positions, trapping him between the cabinet and the square inch between her hands, deepening the kiss.

    Seeing that Fu Han was shackled, he gradually couldn't stand the dominance of Alpha, and his breath was robbed little by little.

    After an unknown amount of time, Fu Han saw that his lips were red and swollen from the kiss, and he put his hands on Alpha's chest to push back, his eyes were misty and he opened his eyes, looking at Alpha's eyes and cheeks were terribly red, his chest was surging like a tide. To overflow, the eyes flickered and said: "I want...to get your mark."

    There is no fever, no lie.

    He just circled this idea in his mind, purely, without any thought.

    Xie Meng didn't say a word, she lowered her eyes and kissed his rosy thin lips again, pinching the hem of his sweater with her fingers and pulling it upwards.

    This caused Fu Han to raise his hand obediently to help her take off the sweater after being confused for a moment, and then she slowly unbuttoned three shirt buttons for Omega, one by one, Omega in her arms trembled slightly, as if very nervous .

    "I... I'll come..." Fu Han saw that her cheeks were blushing due to her slow speed, and he stretched out his hand to do it himself.

    Xie Meng saw that he was nervous and anxious, and his breathing was out of control, so he raised his eyebrows and let out a "hmm", and his fingers simply slid down and clasped his waist and kissed his forehead, cheeks, nose tip, eyes, etc. gently, like a dragon. Like a treasure.

    Fu Han couldn't help seeing how tickled she was kissing him, so he finally unbuttoned and pulled his shirt to reveal the glands in the back of his neck.

    At this moment, Alpha was about to hold his face and kissed her lips again, and hurriedly raised his hand to cover her lips. Seeing the desire and dissatisfaction in her eyes, thinking that he could reject her, she plucked up her courage and pouted. She said : "Don't kiss, my mouth hurts so much."

    Xie Meng was amused, and her eyes moved down to his wet lips, knowing that it was too much, she raised her eyebrows and asked: "Then am I still indifferent?"

    " You..." Seeing that Fu Han was caught off guard by the question, the roots of his ears turned red, he hurriedly dodged her scorching eyes, bit his lip and pulled off his shirt to reveal the back of his neck, urging, "Bite me."

    "I Indifferent?" Xie Meng put his arms around his waist and approached the gland on the back of his neck, but he was not in a hurry to mark it.

    Fu Han saw some warm breath sprayed on the back of his neck, itching, and the hand around his waist was tightly bound. It seemed that he would not give up if he didn't answer. He hesitated for a while, and his voice was like a mosquito: "Not cold. "

    Xie Meng was close enough to hear clearly, lowered his head and bit the white gland directly, biting through the Omega's gland and releasing the pheromone again.

    Marking during the non-febrile period will cause more pain than during the febrile period, but certain alpha pheromones can soothe Omega.

    "Hmm." Seeing that he was caught off guard by the bite, Fu Han subconsciously grabbed Alpha's back and scratched at her suit. His breathing became heavy in an instant, and pain rushed into every nerve. The tip of his nose lingered with a strong smell of sake, like a pain reliever. Medicine soothes his nerves.