Chapter 37

Chapter 37 The Thirty-Seventh Kiss

    filming.

    Kiss in the morning, kiss at noon, kiss at night.

    Kiss inside the play, kiss outside the play.

    Xie Meng went to the screenwriting department to delete the kissing scene.

    Since it was a scene in the next few days, the screenwriter department reluctantly accepted it.

    Xie Meng was melancholy.

    She didn't know what to do in just one day, especially when Omega acted like a baby to her. I was stunned for a long time and couldn't eat any more.

    He looked up and saw Omega was chatting with Su Wanbai and Liang Jiashi, he laughed out loud at what he said, making her sour.

    Doesn't he like her? Why not sit with her? !

    Then look around, Xie Pei on the left and Xie You on the right.

    After amnesia, she really softened her heart and wanted to let Xie Pei and Xie You go home. After recovering her memory, even if she could tolerate Xie You's existence, how could she forgive Xie Pei? He was even annoyed that Xie Pei was asked to be Fu Hanjian's assistant at the beginning.

    She completely lost her appetite. After giving the meal to the field staff, she walked outside the borrowed classroom, all the way to the artificial lake of the school, with her hands in her trouser pockets, and was woken up by the wind outside for two or three minutes.

    [System: Are you uncomfortable? 】

    Xie Meng stood by the artificial lake and took a deep breath: Probably... confused.

    Since her mother passed away, she has rarely been as confused as she is now. Even without Xie Pei's discipline and guidance these years, she still knew what she wanted from the beginning to the end.

    No matter what I do, I am steadfast, studying, being the president of the student council, studying, working in a company, marrying Fu Hanjian, etc., I have a clear understanding of everything, and there has never been such a dilemma.

    There was a slight sound of footsteps behind her, Xie Pei stood shoulder to shoulder with her by the lake, his voice was somewhat distant.

    "Seeing you filming today, I suddenly remembered when your mother and I were in high school..."

    Xie Meng remained silent.

    Xie Pei slowly said: "I fell in love with your mother when we were in high school. She was beautiful and a natural actress. After entering ASA Entertainment, she really shined. It seemed natural for me to be with her. At that time, I I still don't think there is anything wrong with her acting in the entertainment industry..."

    "You don't deserve to mention her." Xie Meng's voice was very soft, and her fingers gradually tightened: "It was you who betrayed her."

    In the past few years, she has always obeyed her mother Before dying, become a better overlord than Xie Pei, and become a more upright and decisive person than Xie Pei.

    When she was a teenager, she witnessed the most tragic betrayal in the world, her mother who stayed alone in her empty boudoir, Xie Pei who cheated again and again for pleasure, and a family that was torn into pieces.

    "I know you've always hated me, but that's not my fault alone." Xie Pei closed his eyes, feeling that there was no need to keep hiding them for many years, he opened them and said, "It's because she didn't want to leave In the entertainment industry, she is the one who is indiscreet and hangs out with other Alphas... And I don't know how many cuckolds I have worn... I was ridiculed... Why can't I? She betrayed me! I betrayed her too!"