Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The Fifth Kiss

    At that instant of 0.01 second, Xie Meng thought sadly:

    Her virginity is going to be lost!

    She is not clean anymore.

    If it happens again, she will never underestimate the enemy and think that she is sure of winning. After being attacked once, she will never be attacked by terrorists for the second time. How could a domineering president lose his virginity, his first kiss, and his first temporary mark so casually.

    Xie Meng stabilized his mind and stepped back, clasping the back of Fu Hanjian's neck with one hand and holding him in his arms, trembling with the other hand, he opened the drawer to find the inhibitor, tearing open the package with his teeth in grief and indignation, and facing Fu Hanjian The arm plunged in neatly.

    [System: Nephrite jade is warm and fragrant in your arms, but you can't bear it? ]

    [System: You... what's wrong with you? 】

    Xie Meng couldn't hold back any longer, raised her head and looked sad: I can't beat Fu Hanjian! He is so cruel, he took my first kiss without asking, what if he took my virginity without asking? I lost a lot of money! save me save me! I can't beat him!

    Even if she and Fu Han finally saw that she won the battle, she probably lost her panties!

    At this moment, the Omega in her arms is no different from the nuclear bomb she is holding. She thinks he is much more terrifying than Liang Chi. Liang Chi couldn't beat her in the mall and was sent to prison by her, but Fu Han saw that he seduced her and seduced her. The means, for a little virgin like her, are too hot to handle.

    [System: Get divorced]

    Xie Meng said righteously: Domineering CEO! Never divorce! That's LOSER!

    [System: You and the male lead always have to have one dog, either you or the male lead! ]

    [System: According to this battle, even if the male lead is a dog, the dog must first defile you before taking him! 】

    Xie Meng reviewed the situation again, looked down at the man who was thrusting into her arms, and swallowed, "It's still a game of balls!"

    This is a completely lose-lose situation, and it must be a divorce in the end.

    She can't send Omega to prison like the scum girl Liang Chi, or she can be sent to prison by Omega, right? ! Neither kind of scene is good. During this period, I don't know how I will be tarnished by Fu Hanjian. She felt that Bingqingyujie was moving away from her, and she was almost out of touch with cleanliness.

    "In this game, labor and management are not playing!" She simply quit: "Labor and management will not do business at a loss!"

    [System: Ah this? ]

    [System: Are you scared? 】

    Xie Meng nodded heavily, looked at the Omega who was drowsily asleep, his eyes fell on his thin diamond-shaped lips, and said with lingering fear: I'm so scared! I'm afraid he will mess with me!

    [System: ...]

    Xie Meng paused for a moment, then said firmly, "I'm thinking of running away."

    [System: You have a big family and a big career, are you running away? So many people in your company are counting on you to support them. 】

    Xie Meng smashed the jar and smashed: Heh, it's not that Xie Pei can't be a coolie, I'm running away to death, so let him pretend. The father is not kind, the son is not filial, the brother is not friendly and the brother is disrespectful, and the person next to my pillow is still thinking about me every day.