Chapter 3

Chapter 3 The Third Kiss

    At Fu Hanguang's wedding, almost the entire high society was entertained, from politicians and celebrities to military leaders, from entertainment superstars to academic leaders. He specially opened up an exclusive place for the media to rest and shoot, and broadcast the whole star.

    The living room is spacious and bright, and the flash lights "snap" from time to time. No one knows who will arrive next.

    This wedding is more grand than the wedding of the century held by Xie Meng for Fu Hanjian.

    To be able to have such a dignified face in the circle, apart from being a top wealthy family, they also have to rely on some power.

    It’s just that the Xia family has all of them. The ancestors of the Xia family used to carry shells with the emperor to blow up foreign enemies, and then broke into the business world and rooted in the technology industry. After three generations of hard work, they have gradually become leaders in smelting, hardware facilities, technology and communication industries. , Everyone will give some face.

    The person in charge of the Xia family is called Xia Zicheng, who is over half a century old and has experienced ups and downs in the business world for several years. He is an old fox who is respected by everyone who deals with him.

    He has six children under his knees, all of whom have the right to inherit. The six little foxes have been fighting openly and secretly for many years, and they are not easy to mess with.

    Among them, Xia Yu is the sixth child. Alpha is a twenty-six-year-old woman with bright eyes and white teeth. She has a flirtatious appearance that provokes Omegas. She has dated many Omegas in the entertainment industry. No one thought that she would marry the second young master of the Fu family.

    The media huddled together and communicated in low voices, looking towards the door from time to time.

    "Xia Yu really dotes on Second Young Master Fu, tsk tsk, we will never see this wedding card twice in our lifetime."

    "Beloved? Don't you deserve to be favored? The young master is pregnant with Xia Yu's child."

    " It's normal to marry a son."

    "The last time I saw such a big scene was Mr. Xie getting married, but Mr. Xie and Young Master Fu are really good-looking, and they look like a good match."

    "It's not just a good match, gossip has spread all over, Mr. Xie is married That night seven times, it was so violent that Fu Shao heard that he couldn't even get out of bed."

    "Have you heard that too? I have a friend who is Mr. Xie's friend. I heard from him that the AO match between Mr. Xie and Mr. Fu is as high as 99.9%, and they are almost perfect."

    "Tsk tsk, why not!? Double entry Yes, Mr. Xie still loves to hug Fu Hanjian's waist all the time, as if he is afraid that he will be abducted."

    "..."

    Somebody said "Mr. Xie is here", and the media snapped their cameras one after another, " Kakaka” to take a picture.

    At the door, Xie Meng's long curly hair like seaweed was hanging loose, tall and long legs, bright and full of heroism. She was wearing a red and white suit, and slightly greeted the people around her. The exquisitely dressed Omega was quiet and well-behaved, wearing A lotus leaf lace shirt, a slim black suit jacket, a sapphire brooch on his chest, and a smile on his lips from time to time.

    Before Fu Hanjian married Xie Meng, he was a signed artist of EA Entertainment. It was a bit vague, and he performed mostly insignificant supporting roles, but he also accumulated some fans because of his good looks, thanks to Xie Meng. The world wedding held has gained another wave of fans, and the media has given him special treatment.