Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The Ninth Kiss

    Standing beside Alpha, Omega has an exquisite appearance, exuding a sunny, clean and fresh temperament, with bright eyes and white teeth, thin lips opening and closing to say something to Alpha, and there is a smile on the corner of the lips, which is not like the past. Reserved and perfunctory, more vibrant.

    Like a little angel who does not enter the mortal world, and like a calm and calm little prince who fled the royal family.

    The sound of "clicking" came one after another, and the reporters at the venue couldn't help sighing when they captured the picture of Alpha obsessing over Omega's men and getting off the car.

    "My God, is this Fu Hanjian? It looks so good today..."

    "Mr. Xie is also very handsome today, and I don't know how she came back from a narrow escape. I will find out at the press conference in the afternoon."

    "I used to think that Fu Hanjian Looks good, today I know exactly how Mr. Xie hides the Omega at home."

    "See, the clothes on him are the latest designs of M.Queen, a well-known designer in WEARE, and they are not expensive."

    "Such a set Look, Fu Hanguang is not so amazing in front!"

    "..."

    Standing at the entrance of the auction house, Fu Hanguang, who was chatting with Omi, saw Alpha carefully helping Omega get out of the car through the noise, and was about to laugh at him. When Omega was dressed plainly like a waiter, he was wearing a small white high-tailored suit, and he immediately caught the attention of the media and celebrities present.

    The untimely side of him exclaimed in a low voice: "Your brother...you look so good today." The

    soup was empty, and there was not even a piece of jewelry.

    What's the use of having a pretty face with a poor face?

    Fu Hanguang was born accustomed to being illuminated by the spotlight, and he could even talk freely in front of the camera. Where he was around, no one else was allowed to be the focus, not to mention Fu Hanguang, who he looked down upon, the disdain and contempt in his heart gradually faded away. Rising to jealousy.

    Especially seeing Xie Meng gently and carefully helping Fu Hanjian get out of the car and smiling at each other, that kind of jealousy was like a knife ruthlessly carved into his heart one knife after another.

    Why? Why did Fu Hanjian get Alpha's favor?

    But what he worked so hard to get was Xia Yu's perfunctory. If it wasn't for the fact that there was a child in his stomach, he probably wouldn't even have been perfunctory.

    At this moment, he felt that the voice beside him was extremely harsh.

    His face was so gloomy that water dripped out, and he glanced coldly at the speaker. The person froze when he touched his snow-cold eyes, and completely silenced his voice.

    Fu Hanguang squinted his eyes, as if he was thinking of something fun, he showed a playful and wanton smile, and glanced at the silent friends, raised his feet to greet Fu Hanjian and Xie Meng.

    The Omegas who felt that they said the wrong thing were at a loss, then looked at their noses and noses, exchanged glances, and followed.

    Fu Hanjian held Xie Meng's arm, and greeted the media with a smile as usual, stepping on the red carpet to walk up the stairs.

    For some reason, he always felt that this time the media took a little longer to take pictures of him and Xie Meng.

    After walking through the layers of stairs in the auction house, I heard a familiar and smiling voice from a distance.

    "I didn't expect to meet my brother here. I don't know what sister Xie Meng and brother want to shoot today?"

    Fu Hanjian looked along the source of the sound and saw Fu Hanguang, who was like a star-shaped moon, on the other's neck. Wearing the gemstone necklace given by Xie Meng at the wedding, she exudes a sense of jewels, like a nouveau riche.

    He held Xie Meng's arm tightly, he didn't really want to bump into Fu Hanguang, every time he saw Fu Hanguang, he seemed to meet a bully, and he didn't want to entangle with him, his lips moved just as he wanted to say to him, " Don't shoot," and heard the Alpha beside him say in a magnetic voice: "Join the fun.

    " Fu Hanjian agreed

    : "Well, join the fun."

    The smile on Fu Hanguang's lips grew stronger, as expected.

    The ASA stock has dropped several points in the past few days. Yesterday, Xie Meng spent hundreds of millions to buy Omega supplies. Now the high-profile show of love is probably for the stock husband. How can he spend money at the auction casually?

    "I heard that this time ME will shoot the tears of the ancestors of the Konano mermaid. It is an extremely rare gemstone. It is said that people who like each other will shine when holding that gemstone. I am curious, so I want to buy it and have a look.

    " The tone of voice seemed to be talking about going to the vegetable market to buy Chinese cabbage.

    Fu Hanjian also became curious following the description, do people who like each other really shine when they hold each other?

    Xie Meng said: "Go in."

    Celebrities arrived one after another, blocking the door is indeed not a wise move, and this is not a good time to chat, and it even seems a little rude.

    A group of people walked towards the inner hall of the auction in a mighty way. The hall has a wide view, and there are layers of stepped seats. There are three light frequencies hanging above the auction stage to display the details of the auction items. The staff are busy preparing for related matters.

    Seat number plates were set on the invitation letter. Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian sat in the middle of the sixth row. From this angle, they could clearly see the movement on the field around them. As soon as they took their seats, the staff would distribute the number plates.

    Xie Meng's number plate is 21.

    Fu Hanguang and Xia Yu sat diagonally opposite each other in the third row, holding number plates 78.

    The guests in the white-lighted auction hall arrived one after another, communicating softly in twos and threes. At ten o'clock, the overhead light suddenly cooled down and fell into darkness, and all the light was focused on the central auction stage with a "bang".

    The auction has officially started.

    Unexpectedly, the first lot was the tears of the Cornano Mermaid.

    "This lot was left by the ancestor of the Konano mermaid centuries ago. It is rumored that the ancestor of the mermaid fell in love with the smooth-talking human beings, but suffered the pain of skinning and stock splitting because she could not distinguish lies. These are the tears she shed when she was dying. ...is a very precious gem." The auctioneer carefully showed every detail of the tears, and told the legend about the gem, and finally said with a smile: "The starting price is three million star coins."

    That is a A beautifully cut icy blue gemstone in the shape of a teardrop encased in silver.

    The gem transmits images to the screen above the head through the surrounding micro-photographing equipment, which is so clear that it seems to be touched.

    Fu Hanjian exclaimed sincerely: "...so beautiful."

    Xie Meng responded lightly, "Yes."

    "Three million and two hundred thousand." No. 9 raised his sign.

    Fu Hanguang held up his placard, full of determination: "Five million star coins." The

    audience was in an uproar.

    A mere gem, and the price was directly increased to five million? !

    "Five million star coins once." The auctioneer didn't expect to meet such a straightforward owner for the first lot, urging someone to raise the price higher in words.

    "Six million." Xie Meng slowly raised the sign and said lazily.