Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Twenty-Second Kiss

    "Apologize?"

    Fu Hanguang squinted at the necklace on his neck, smelled the faint smell of sake, moved his gaze slightly down his neck, and saw a faint strawberry mark, and suddenly believed some rumors from the outside world Gossip, but the mood became more irritable and unhappy, and there was a bit of resentment when looking at Fu Hanjian.

    Now seeing that the stubbornness in his eyes is less cowardly and more sharp, I can't help but find it funny.

    He knew Fu Han too well, he was cowardly and gentle, and he didn't dare to express his grievances. How could the well-behaved rabbit really jump up and bite the fox's tail? It's just that after following Xie Meng for a long time, he learned to bluff.

    He took a step forward, poked his shoulders hard with his fingers, raised his head and said contemptuously, "You deserve it too?" The

    back of his shoulders hurt so badly that Fu Hanjian felt suffocated in his chest for a moment, as subconsciously as before. He tried to dodge and escape, but he firmly remembered every word Alpha said, and his loose fist clenched a little more.

    Alpha said: Don't be bullied.

    Alpha also said: She will always stand by his side.

    "Apologize!" He stared at the arrogant Fu Hanguang with tenacious eyes, held his breath and took a step forward, without any intention of shrinking back.

    Fu Hanguang was stunned by his sharp eyes for a moment, and quickly realized that what was in front of him was nothing but something that he could still squeeze and round.

    He smiled coldly, said "Oh", and said in a word: "No, so what?"

    Fu Hanjian clenched his fists and stared at him without saying a word.

    "I don't know what you want? What can you do?" Fu Hanguang hugged his chest as if he had heard a joke, and said in disdain: "Could it be possible that Xie Meng dared to tear himself apart with the Xia family? Could it be that you think she How dare you offend the Xia family just because of you?"

    This reason was enough for Fu Hanjian to obediently keep his mouth shut.

    Fu Hanjian bit his thin lips tightly, and he couldn't answer a word of aggressive words.

    During the few days when Xie Meng faked his death, he had a rough contact with the projects of the ASA Entertainment Group, and he knew that the relationship here was intricate, and breaking up with the Xia family was not a good choice.

    Fu Hanguang saw that he dared to be angry but did not dare to speak up, and he was in a very happy mood. With a light snort, he turned and walked out of the bathroom, feeling that Fu Hanjian was still as easy to bully as ever.

    He was not even worried that Fu Hanjian would go out and tell others, after all, no one would pay attention to him, and no one would believe him.

    Just when he raised his hand to unscrew the locked door, he heard "Fu Hanguang" coldly called from behind, and subconsciously turned his head to see the pouring toilet water splashing towards him.

    Unable to dodge in time, half a bucket of water poured him a chill.

    The styling was at the ME styling center that I queued up to make an appointment earlier. I did the styling for a full three hours from 9:00 in the morning. The clothes on my body cost a lot of money, just to avoid being compared, but at this moment, there is no difference from head to toe. .