Chapter 48

Chapter 48 End of Text

    The procuratorate conducted an in-depth investigation into Haiyue Group, and Si Yan and Si Jin were detained at the police station for investigation.

    Half a month later, the court sentenced Si Yan to life imprisonment for commercial crimes, dissemination and peddling of contraband, illegal prison escape, intentional homicide, and kidnapping.

    The wanted criminals hired by Si Jin were sent to the prison cells one by one. After the formal trial, Xie Meng was awarded the best citizen award and a bonus by the way.

    A small number, but an honor.

    In addition, Fu Group was acquired and reorganized by Xie Meng, and Fu Xuan was still the executive president.

    After all, Yan Yan's heart has softened a little. This matter was negotiated between Xie Meng and Ji Xia's family. She let go of the cake of Haiyue Group and Ji Xia's family took over. No one is at a disadvantage.

    Due to the reorganization of the Haiyue Group, Si Yan and Si Jin were sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment, ASA Entertainment lost a competitor, and Xie Meng assisted the police in solving the case and arresting the gangsters, ASA Entertainment's stock soared back, and rose a few more point.

    Fu Hanjian successfully filmed a few commercials, but the endorsement he received was thought out by Cheng Xing based on his image.

    However, there was no filming during this period, and there were few activities on the platform. He responded to Cheng Xing's request to broadcast live at home.

    Because I don't know what kind of talent to broadcast live, but I don't change the same one every time.

    There are flower arrangements, sewing cat clothes, baking and cooking, riding horses to visit the orchard, talking about the piano and painting. When the nature comes, they will be finely divided in the live broadcast room, and if they are bored, they will just chat with fans.

    The number of people in the live broadcast room is gradually increasing, and the number of online users can reach one million online at the same time.

    After the broadcast of "Private the Moon", both Fu Hanjian and Xie Meng have two to three million fans on social media, and they have a dream CP super chat, which contains various materials in and out of the play, as well as fan articles written by fans , continuous output output.

    However, Xie Meng, Fu Hanjian, Cheng Xing, and the planning department have been reading the scripts recently, and they handed Fu Hanjian a lot of scripts, but the characters tend to be single.

    Inviting him to act as either a well-behaved, obedient and distressing character, or a thinner Gaoling flower, these are not in line with Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian's plan.

    In the end, Xie Meng chose a TV series and a movie from it.

    The TV series is an e-sports theme called "Glory".

    It is worth mentioning that this script is written by the well-known screenwriter He Zhe in the industry. In recent years, he has turned to make literary films with cold themes. This time when shooting e-sports-themed TV, there is hardly any love between men and women in the script, and it is all about the unswerving and passionate stories of teenagers and girls chasing their e-sports dreams.

    The role in the audition is Wei Teng, the male protagonist in the play.

    It is completely different from the inferior and sensitive Xia Liang played by Fu Hanjian, and it can be said to be very challenging.