Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The Thirty-One Kiss

    The little mermaid has a wide variety of food, including kelp, fresh fruits, vegetables, dried fish and so on.

    Xie Meng bought two bags of dried fish that looked delicious and crunchy. He opened one of the bags and handed it to Fu Hanjian. As soon as he took the dried fish, he grabbed a handful and threw it at the little mermaids. The mermaid slapped the surface of the water and snatched some food, and some other little mermaids swam towards this side, causing the sound of "crashing" and the sound of clean and clear water rippling, which made people feel very comfortable.

    "La la la..."

    "La la..."

    "La la..."

    The mermaid gnawed on the dried fish, wagging its tail, happily swam to the pool in front of Fu Hanjian, blinking its wet eyes and singing cheerfully. Songs, some burrowed in the water, and some little mermaids pointed at their mouths and called "ahhh", coquettishly wanting to eat.

    But not all the little mermaids like to eat dried fish, many of them like to eat fresh fruits.

    Xie Meng bought another bag of strawberries, about a hundred or so.

    The fresh fruits suitable for little mermaids in the mermaid hall are generally more expensive, such as fresh strawberries are even more expensive.

    As soon as the little mermaids in the spacious pool saw Fu Hanjian throwing strawberries down, they swam to this side one after another, babbling and acting coquettishly, wagging their fish tails, and singing harder and harder, attracting Fu Hanjian to act like a breeder. Give all the strawberries to the little mermaid.

    The little mermaid is about the size of a palm, and the strawberries she is holding are big enough for them to chew on for a long time.

    Apparently, visitors to the Mermaid Pavilion rarely buy fresh strawberries for feeding, otherwise they would not have seen Fu Hanjian and Xie Meng being so active in feeding them.

    Because the amount of feeding in the mermaid house reaches a certain amount, you can go to a specific area like a breeder wearing a blue waterproof suit, and get close contact with the little mermaid accompanied by the breeder.

    After feeding, the keeper of the Mermaid House invited Fu Hanjian.

    Which Omega doesn't want to have close contact with the little mermaid, not everyone has such an honor.

    Just like Xie Meng, because the 3S-level alpha is full of aggressive pheromones, he was brutally refused to contact the little mermaid.

    So, Xie Meng had no choice but to wait around the fence.

    Fu Hanjian put on a blue waterproof suit and followed the breeder around the fence, got into several doors, went around east and west, and entered the shore inside the pool.

    He was squatting on the edge of the pool, and a few little mermaids were smiling and swimming over, lying on the edge, babbling and talking, as if they were very sticky, soft and cute, and the sticky voice attracted him. He couldn't help stretching out his index finger to poke the little mermaid's face.

    This move was cautious, his breathing became stagnant, for fear of scaring the little mermaid.

    Unexpectedly, the little mermaid's soft and fragile hand grabbed his index finger.

    Seeing an unprecedented softness rising at this moment, Fu Han looked at the little mermaid's wet and shiny eyes with a particularly open mind.

    "Yeah." The little mermaid rubbed his arm with her seaweed-like head.