Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The Second Kiss

    A quick kiss.

    It was the first time that Omega took the initiative to kiss Alpha.

    On the night of the wedding banquet, Xie Meng also kissed Omega's cheek.

    At that time, she pushed open the door of the wedding room with tenderness and tenderness, and stepped into the spacious and holy and elegantly decorated room with soft footsteps.

    The bed was the Omega sitting and waiting for her, her chest was pounding violently, just like the first time I saw it at the reception, the ears felt hot and her throat felt dry at the thought of being intimate with the Omega.

    Omega is dressed in white, with a slender waist that is less than a grasp, thin and fragile.

    The exquisite and beautiful facial features seem to be favored by God, the white teeth bit the thin diamond-shaped lips, and the hands resting on the sides pulled out two balls of flowers from the quilt, seeing her breath was slightly suffocated at the moment, blinked quickly and said : "Thank you... Mr. Xie." On the

    wedding night, Omega will be permanently marked by Alpha for the first time.

    It's reasonable to be nervous.

    Xie Meng closed the door casually, with the corners of her lips curled up slightly, and walked towards him step by step: "Is your name still Mr. Xie?

    " Watching her every move, the fingers holding the white sheets trembled slightly.

    Omega is scared.

    Xie Meng took a seat beside him, slightly approaching his round and white ears, and said in a hoarse voice, "Call me Ah Meng."

    "Ah... Ah Meng." Fu Han shrank his neck, trembling and soft voice Calling, she moved a little bit away from her seat, lowering her eyes and not daring to look at her.

    The sound was like a cat's paws scratching the tip of his heart, tickling, while Omega was pure and shy, too young to bear any teasing.

    She put her arms around Omega's waist and noticed that his whole body was tense. She smiled slightly to ease his tension and asked, "What shall I call you in the future? My Mrs. Xie?"

    Omega pressed his forearm with both hands almost as soon as he hugged his waist, and finally raised his eyes to look at her, those clear and transparent peach blossom eyes like a deer were wet, and his small face was slightly pale, "...hot, hot... ...flame." The

    name is cold, and the nickname is fire.

    It's quite interesting.

    "Yanyan, Yanyan?" Xie Meng chewed and whispered, laughing wantonly, seeing Omega's ears burning, she was so cute that her heart trembled.

    She couldn't help but leaned over and kissed his cheek, soft and cold, white and smooth, like delicately woven silk.

    Unexpectedly, Omega pushed her away in a panic, stood up and rushed under the desk. With a "bang" impact, she hid in the square inch, curled up into a ball with her head in her arms, and her whole body trembled violently. , Tears fell one by one, begging for mercy in a low voice as if being robbed: "Woooooooo...don't...don't go over...oooooooo..."

    Xie Meng was stunned.

    When she chased after him, she saw Omega huddled into a ball and hid in a narrow space, the light was gloomy and dim, but she still saw a bruise on his forehead.