Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The Thirty-Fourth Kiss

    Xie Pei expressed his frustration.

    After becoming Fu Hanjian's assistant, he wanted to put on his father-in-law's airs and make Fu Hanjian more respectful. He thought to himself that this job should not be difficult, but Fu Hanjian should respect his father-in-law.

    However, things ran counter to his imagination, and Xie Meng's deduction rules were barely written to a hundred pages.

    If you don’t smile sincerely, you will be deducted money; if     the

    tea is poorly prepared, you will be deducted money;     if you

    don’t     ask for care, you will be deducted money ; , His blood pressure is high.     Every time I want to lose my temper, I look at Xie You, who pours tea for Fu Hanjian with a low eyebrow and pleasing eyes, thinking that I still have to pay the tuition fee for the child, enroll in cram school, and save some money to buy some delicious food for the child. Enduring abruptly, I continued to do this assistant work.     After staying in the film crew for a while, it is undeniable that Fu Hanjian is indeed extremely talented in acting.     Even though he doesn't know how to act, seeing Fu Hanjian being able to enter the scene in a second in front of the camera, NG has been able to maintain his peak state of emotion for more than a dozen times, just like a person who was born to walk on this path.     However, he still opposed Fu Hanjian's filming.     If there is no other reason, Omega should stay at home and take care of her husband and children.     Because Xie Meng didn't hold a press conference to announce that he and Xie You would sever ties, the whole crew didn't know that the former chairman of Tangtang ASA Entertainment Group was reduced to working for Xie Meng. Most of them thought that he and Xie You took good care of the family Omega.     I don't know who spread the news about Fu Hanjian's pregnancy.     When Xie Pei heard the rumor, he couldn't help but look at Fu Hanjian's belly.     Secretly thinking about Xie Meng's mother when she was pregnant, it seems that there is indeed a little bit of similarity.

    Thinking about Xie Meng not hiring anyone, but hiring him and Xie You specially, isn't this because he is afraid that outsiders will not take good care of Fu Hanjian and will kill him?

    Coupled with Xie Meng's various actions, it seemed that Fu Hanjian was taking care of the pregnant woman, which added a little more authenticity.

    That is to say, he has to hold grandchildren?

    The two little bastards are about to give birth and are still tossing about on the set!

    today.

    Xie Pei couldn't hold back, and when Xie Meng finished filming, he handed her water and said solemnly: "How could you let Fu Han come to film at such a time?!"

    "I'm happy." The honey citron tea that came over was in a good mood.

    Xie Pei was choked as if he had been stuffed with eight hundred stones, and his forehead was so angry that veins burst out.

    There was no way to persuade Xie Meng here, so he had to chat with Fu Hanjian who didn't chat much, trying to get him to go home and raise his baby, so as not to lose his grandson!

    After Fu Hanjian finished filming, he smiled again and said in an amiable manner: "Han Jian, are you tired?"

    "Not tired." Fu Hanjian smiled respectfully and said politely.

    From the moment they entered Xie's house, the whole family didn't like to communicate, they were all like little beasts hiding in their respective caves, no one knew who the other was.