Chapter 14

Chapter 14 The Fourteenth Kiss

    Xie Meng panicked.

    About 20 meters away from the two doors, the "evil dragon" is shaking the patrolling "evil dragon", and the "evil dragon" will even roar intermittently to scare off the intruders who invade the territory. At this moment, Omega seems to be The little prince, who is protected by the "dragon", needs a warrior to overcome all obstacles to eliminate the "dragon" and rescue the Omega who has fallen into a fever.

    Elimination is impossible.

    It can only be outsmarted and drive the "dragon" away.

    The door of Yan Yan's bedroom was locked and unable to enter, Xie Meng pulled around in the box to prepare "armor", but there were some ropes, baseball bats, chains and shackles, century-old brand mineral water, flavored snacks, etc. hidden in the box. Something to help her.

    She didn't understand how there were spare ropes, baseball bats, chains and shackles in the bedroom, and she thought that when she proposed to share the bed with Omega, Omega trembled and was so nervous that she couldn't help twitching the corners of her mouth and thinking: "Impossible, I have amnesia It was so expensive to play before?"

    After temporarily denying this conclusion, she picked up the century-old brand mineral water and flavored snacks, and decided to go over the balcony.

    Like a gecko, she grasped the railing and moved towards the balcony next door. Because the distance was only 1.5 meters, she could barely cross it. Hanging down from the sky, the foot was still shaking a little bit, as if looking for a foothold, there was a muffled "hissing" sound, the sound was very low, but it was very clear in the silence of the night.

    That foot nodded on her shoulder, and the other party seemed to have found a foothold and stepped firmly on her shoulder.

    Xie Meng: "...?!"

    Xie Meng looked up and saw a young man with a familiar figure groping for the pipe and moving down a little bit. The tension suddenly relaxed, and he silently watched the young man's every move, and then looked at the attic window. The windows were all unloaded, and a twilight sprayed from within.

    Xie You made a mess after smashing the things in the attic, but Xie Meng is completely different from Xie Pei.

    Xie Pei didn't want to care about him after he finished beating up, let him out of the attic and threw him outside so he wouldn't go home. He has fought with Xie Meng before, and he knows that his half-sister is not easy to mess with, and is also extremely difficult. In the past, this sister didn't care about him at all. How could he know that this time she would just beat him up and beat him up? I was put in confinement, no matter how much I scolded her, it was useless.

    Fortunately, after smashing the things in the attic, he found tools to repair the windows in the mess, and directly removed the attic windows.

    The walls of the villa were slippery. He grabbed the pipe and moved down, taking care of where he was going.

    He tapped the next foothold several times before he found it, and he didn't know what he stepped on that was three-point soft. When he went down to find another foothold, there was a little light from the balcony on the left, and he reached out to grab it. After stepping off the railing, he smelled a faint smell of sake, and his breathing became more and more slow, for fear of being discovered.

    The shoulder was poked.

    Xie You was taken aback. He grabbed the railing and looked behind him. The back of his neck was suddenly grabbed by his collar. When he turned his head, he saw the female alpha in the night with a dim and fuzzy face and sneered: "Run?"