Chapter 38

Chapter 38 The Thirty-Eighth Kiss

    The system comes from reality.

    At that time, he was really going to enter the world of "Greenhouse Effect". He bumped into Xie Meng when he stumbled in, and gave her the memory of the host, and then bound and released the task logically.

    Unexpectedly, the world he was about to enter had collapsed into disrepair, so he was traced by the main system and pulled back to be rebuilt.

    "That means, our world is not "Greenhouse Effect"?" Xie Meng asked coolly.

    Isn't the memory that crashed into my brain the memory of awakening? Nothing to do with her? !

    [System: Yes, and no. 】

    "What do you mean?"

    After a systematic analysis and explanation, Xie Meng concluded as follows:

    1. The current world is called "Greenhouse Effect". See you, Fu Han.

    2. What the system needs to go to is "Greenhouse Effect" written by black fans. The plot is the same as what Xie Meng saw.

    3. The fanfiction "Greenhouse Effect" written by black fans collapsed, which may collide with the current world.

    But these are not the most important.

    Xie Meng rubbed his chin and asked solemnly, "How many children did Yan Yan and I have in that article?"

    [System: ...]

    [System: Is this the time to care about such things? ]

    "It's not your son, of course you don't care!" Xie Meng snorted, hugged the sleeping Fu Hanjian tightly, and said happily: "However, no matter how many children are born, they must be cute."

    [System :Help! ]

    [System: Labor and management shouldn't have come! 】

    "How many!" Xie Meng pressed.

    [System: ... two, one male A and one female A]

    Satisfied, Xie Meng started to name the baby.

    The filming of "Private the Moon" was successfully completed, Xie Meng chatted with the CEO of the Rose Video website, and after finalizing the production, it will be launched.

    The production was intensive in the later stage, because it was a school drama and did not need to be fancy, the time to produce the finished product was greatly shortened. After it was sent to the Imperial Film and Television Review Bureau for review, it was set up with Rose Video to start broadcasting.

    During the period, Haiyue Group's new campus drama "Youth" and "Private the Moon" competed in the ring. Because it was the top stream, the number of broadcasts was good. The story of the script was quite satisfactory. In addition to marketing, the male and female protagonists were frequently searched. It also occupies a lot of topic discussion.

    Every now and then, the two dramas are compared.

    However, "Youth" was questioned and criticized because it involved a minority group, and it was criticized for taking advantage of the minority group. There are even minority groups on Weibo Chaochao, and we firmly resist stigmatization of them. But after being rushed by the fans, it was covered up again.

    On the contrary, "Private the Moon" tells a more delicate story. The four teenagers who need to be redeemed interact with each other, support each other, and go through the difficult adolescence.