Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The Twenty-Eighth Kiss

    Xie Meng saw that he was completely drunk and couldn't find his way, and smelled the smell of sweet wine all over his body, so he couldn't help but rubbed his soft hair and said, "Okay, Xiaofu always drinks some milk Come on."

    "You are not allowed, you are not allowed to pluck my hair, I am going to bald!" Fu Han burped, pushed her wrist away and staggered to sit on the bed, his cheeks were blushing and he pouted unhappy Looking at her, he said, "I don't drink milk."

    "Hey, take a sip." Xie Meng sat down by the bed and put his arms around his waist, handed the milk over, coaxing in a low voice: "Drink it." It won't hurt tomorrow morning."

    Fu Hanjian pouted and looked at Milk in a daze, seeming to realize the other party's kindness, and muttered, "Why are you being so nice to me? I'd rather die from pain."

    "You are my Wife, of course I want to treat you well." Xie Meng pressed the milk to his lips again, urging him a little more.

    Fu Hanjian hesitated for a while, then lowered his head and took a sip slowly.

    After he finished drinking, his mouth was full of the smell of milk, and his expression became a little more serious. He stretched out his hand and pushed the hand on his waist, raised his head and hummed in a small milk voice: "It's okay if you treat me so well." It's useless, I won't like you! I won't like you at all, stop dreaming!"

    Xie Meng was stunned for a moment, who would have expected that Omega, who used to be close to her, would open and close her mouth after being drunk, "I won't like you "Don't dream" and other words reminded her of the two divorce agreements, she only regretted that they hadn't been burned directly at that time, and Omega hadn't completely given up the idea of ​​divorce yet.

    She laughed out of anger, clasped his waist and lifted him up to her knees, shackled him completely in her arms and said angrily, "Say it again?!"

    Even if she was drunk, hearing the words "don't like" Still like a blunt knife across the chest.

    "I don't like you! You're all dirty! You're not clean at all." Fu Hanjian put his hands on her chest and pushed her, and the strength of struggling in Alpha's arms became a little heavier, but after being drunk, The strength is like cotton, as if to tickle Alpha, "I don't like things that other people have, you are not clean at all... I don't want to like you, you should quickly like others..."

    Xie Meng couldn't laugh at all.

    How could he know that Omega was hiding so many tiny thoughts, and kept saying that he wanted to push her away, as if he was about to get a divorce tomorrow morning.

    This made her unable to listen any longer, she pressed Omega's shoulder nails like a volcanic eruption and fell down on the bed, her lips directly blocked the chattering mouth, the remaining taste of sweet wine surged in her mouth, faintly becoming sour and unbearable.

    Before she lost her memory, where was it unclean? Who did you fuck with?

    Could it be that the real reason for the divorce was... She couldn't stand being lonely and cheated? !

    "Hmm." Fu Hanjian pushed her chest, gradually indulging in the soft and sweet kiss.

    Xie Meng noticed that he was obedient and soft and quiet, and his heart was in a mess. He was still wondering what kind of scum she had become. After letting go of him, he was a little nervous. Seeing Omega looking at her with pouted mouth and red eyes, She felt wronged as if she was about to cry in the next second, which made her panic even more.