Chapter 25

Chapter 25 The Twenty-Fifth Kiss

    early morning.

    Thin and warm sunlight poured into the bedroom through the window, the beige curtains swayed slightly with the wind, and the air was filled with the smell of sake, light and gentle.

    When Fu Han woke up, he found that he was in a familiar bedroom. His body was refreshed, and he vaguely remembered that Alpha seemed to hug him in the bath and clean it up last night. There was a little embarrassing pain behind him, and some mottled strawberries were added to his body. Yin, it made him shudder and his cheeks were flushed, and he felt sweet thinking about everything last night.

    The quilt beside him was still warm, Alpha should have left not long ago.

    He lifted the quilt and wanted to get up, but found that his limbs looked like they had been run over by a truck.

    Supporting his limp body, he went to the closet and picked out a casual shirt with a tie to put on, and a pair of slacks. He saw the hickey next to his Adam's apple in the mirror, and there was no high-necked clothes to cover it up. He thought about it for a while. Flipping through the concealer on the dressing table, I smeared some on it to cover it up slightly.

    After washing, his chest seemed to be overflowing with turbulent water, as if it was completely different from yesterday.

    He walked downstairs step by step, clearly and deeply aware that this is a new day, this day is different from any previous day, as if step by step into a new life.

    Alpha was setting up the meals in the dining room. Seeing him coming down the corridor, the corners of his lips curled up slightly: "Come here."

    "... Mmm." Fu Hanjian stopped nervously when he saw her, and after rubbing his ears and temples together, he stopped. He didn't think about how to get along with alpha, so he couldn't help being a little nervous, but alpha acted as if nothing had happened, as usual, which made him calm down a bit, and went downstairs to the dining room to sit. Down.

    Xie Meng bent down and kissed him on the cheek. The soft touch put her in a good mood, and she said in a low voice, "Let's eat."

    Seeing that his cheeks were slightly hot, Fu Han was too shy to look at her, so he took a sip of milk to pretend to be calm , taking a fork to solve today's vegetable salad.

    "I asked for leave for the piano shop for you, and rest at home today." Xie Meng told him with a piece of shrimp.

    Fu Han saw that he was really uncomfortable at the moment, and he couldn't practice much if he went to practice, so he didn't object when he heard that, and he was ready to stay at home and rest.

    After the meal was over, Xie Meng held the briefcase and opened her arms slightly, asking Fu Hanjian to help her tidy up her clothes.

    Fu Han saw her eyes inadvertently, and hastily avoided her. His ears burned red all of a sudden. He stood in front of her and straightened her clothes, and adjusted her tie. Seeing that she was almost ready to say goodbye to Alpha.     Unexpectedly, Alpha crossed his hands, shackled

    him in his arms, slightly turned his face to reveal his cheeks, and said in a cheerful tone, "Kiss."

Her heart was pounding, and her hands were on her chest.

    "Huh?!" Xie Meng moved her cheek closer to him, and made a short urgent sound.

    Fu Hanjian glanced around for a while, seeing that the maid and the housekeeper were not there, he leaned over and kissed her.