Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Twenty-Seventh Kiss

    Xie Meng had arranged the hotel check-in earlier. It was planned to temporarily move his workplace to Eleven Continents, but the company had to hold frequent meetings. After the opening at 3:00 p.m., he would take the spaceship to the hotel. When "Private the Moon" held an opening banquet, Jin Xiu was brought here.

    Unexpectedly, when they were still at the door, they heard that Omega gave birth to an older sister.

    The handsome and beautiful alpha sat side by side with him, wrapping his arms around Omega's shoulders.

    "Brother Big Big Brother! Hohohohohoh drink ice cream!" Liang Jiashi looked at her gloomy face that was about to drip water, and looked at Su Wanbai who was so frightened that he was dumbfounded. He was even more stupid, and grabbed the ice on the table Kuo Luo held both hands and bowed respectfully to present it, his voice trembling.

    Su Wanbai's buttocks seemed to be on fire, and he stood upright, and passed the Bing Kuoluo in his hand, which was not far or near, as if playing a passing game, holding the cold carbonated drink and tremblingly said: "Brother, big brother! Hohohohohoh drink ice cubes!" It looked as if he was about

    to cry if he didn't take the drink.

    Xie Meng: "..."

    Xie Meng's eyes fell on the fingers holding the rim of the drink, which smelled of Omega pheromone, which made her frown slightly.

    "Brother, is it ice-cold?" Fu Han saw a faint sour smell, as if infected by Coke, got up and grabbed the top of the cup in Su Wan Bai's hand and handed it a few steps away, imitating the accent of the two As he spoke, he filled his brows with a smile.

    As soon as he opened his mouth, the air eased a bit.

    Before he finished joking, the hand holding the drink was held by Alpha, and then he saw Alpha bowed his head and took a sip of Coke.

    Alpha's brows were pale, and he was only drinking Coke slowly, with a serious expression as if he was tasting wine produced in 1982. This gesture was so intimate that Fu Han felt his cheeks become hot, and his breath was slightly suffocated.

    It was the first time that she was so intimate in front of outsiders.

    Su Wanbai and Liang Jiashi: "!!!"

    Ahhhhh! Drink, drink, drink!

    Standing behind Xie Meng, Jin Xiu smiled contentedly, took out his sunglasses and put them on.

    If the content of dog food exceeds the standard, you will have diabetes.

    The rest of the people who were dining in the restaurant also saw the president of ASA Entertainment come in early, and they were still waiting to see how Su Wanbai would clean up the mess. How did they know that several leading actors rushed to invite Mr. Xie to drink ice Kuoluo? The key is that Mr. Xie really drank it .

    Ahhhhh! Sweet dream SZD! Sweet dream YYDS!

    The iced cola tasted irritating, and a sweet taste spread in his mouth. After taking a few sips, Xie Meng let go of Fu Hanjian's hand, looked at him and commented: "It tastes good."

    Fu Hanjian's throat rolled down, and the roots of his ears burned slightly Burning, holding an ice-cold Coke in his arms to cool down his skin, he hurriedly changed the subject and said, "Why are you here?" Did n't you

    say that you will visit the class to check the schedule?

    Xie Meng said indifferently: "Supervisor."