Chapter 24

Chapter 24 The Twenty-Fourth Kiss

    Fu Hanjian has been following the rules since he was a child, he is well-behaved and sensible, and he is an obedient card in the eyes of others.

    He never deviates from the rules, acts recklessly, and never does outrageous things, reciting the rules like a person locked in a house.

    He is envious of Ji Ruizhi, envious of him being dazzling, fiery, unrestrained, like a wild horse that will never learn to compromise, no one can tame him, and what he envies even more is that Ji Ruizhi's sister and parents will always stand by his side .

    Fu Hanjian took a sip of wine.

    In an instant, he was so hot that tears burst out, he raised his head and gulped down a glass of water, the smell of alcohol lingered in his nasal cavity, his throat was burning so badly, he was wronged and puzzled and asked alpha: "Why is it so bad to drink? I thought ...It's the same as sugar water..."

    Seeing his reaction, Xie Meng knew that it was his first time drinking alcohol, so he laughed angrily: "It's terrible, do you still drink?"

    "Yes." Fu Hanjian wrinkled his nose and stared at the wine glass Wang Wang, quite dissatisfied, nodded cautiously and firmly: "Yes!" For

    some reason, he wanted to do many things that he had never done before.

    Xie Meng raised her eyebrows and did not persuade.

    As she expected, Omega died after taking two sips of Erguotou because he couldn't stand the strong smell of the wine, and packed it away after eating.

    Because it was near the Imperial School, both Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian wanted to go in and have a look.

    Seeing that it was getting late, she asked the driver to leave work early and go home, and she took Omega to the Imperial School.

    As the main star school of the empire, this school has a long history and a construction area of ​​80 million mu. It includes subjects not limited to military, political law, mecha, finance, performance, education, mathematics and science. It is the cradle of empire talents. Most of the students in this school are bright and hard-working people, and the admission standard is based on the unified examination of the whole planet.

    Xie Meng is studying in the Economics and Management Department of 4015 class, which is two years higher than Fu Hanjian of 4017 class.

    Strictly speaking, the two are still alumni.

    The towering buildings at the entrance showed the magnificence of the Imperial School. Because it was night, some students came in and out.

    As soon as you enter, you can see the Gothic architecture of this school, with pointed towers rising one after another, ancient buildings and planned green belts, and lush trees whispering in the evening wind. The cool air is mixed with the smell of grass leaves, clean and fresh.

    There are street lights around the dark playground, making the playground less gloomy.

    "Is there anything interesting about going to college?" Xie Meng's memory is vague, and there are only some scattered memories.

    Fu Hanjian grabbed her hand and looked at her, walked backwards, "Well" thought for a while and smiled: "Yes, when I entered the school there was a particularly treacherous student president, every time our college The funds are not enough to apply, and she will deny it every now and then. Every time we check the conduct of our college,

    we will deduct a lot of points. When we were caught cooking with an electric cooker, the aunt in the dormitory strictly followed the rules and asked each of us to copy the rules and regulations a hundred times. "