Chapter 11

Chapter 11 The Eleventh Kiss

    "Because," Xie Meng looked into those half-ignorant and half-clear eyes, and could see a little dodge in the dark eyes.

    She lowered her head slightly and moved closer to him, the faint smell of sake smeared Omega's body, and Omega shrank her neck and looked at her knees indiscriminately, but stopped looking at her. She moved closer to him and looked at him With red ear tips, he said in a deep and hoarse voice: "You like it."

    Seeing the smell of Alpha pheromone lingering at the tip of his nose, Fu Han secretly guessed, jumped up, and denied it. As he approached, his heart rose to his throat, but he still didn't dare to move an inch. Hearing Alpha's words, his brain seemed to be muddled into a mess.

    …Because he likes it, he … bought it.

    That's a total of more than 400 million, just casually... bought it?

    "How do you know..." He pinched the pulp of his index finger with his thumbnail, the slight pain made him regain his voice, and he raised his eyes to look at Alpha. At this moment, Alpha's eyes were full of encouragement and anticipation, and he was coaxed by her eyes Ask: "How do you know I like it?"

    Xie Meng said:

    "You said mermaid tears are beautiful."

    "You have been staring at Xiangai."

    Fu Han was stunned, who would have expected that her judgment standard would be his casual sentence , the nails sank deeper into the pulp of the index finger, his cheeks were slightly hot with shame, and he didn't even notice that he showed his liking so obviously.

    "So," Xie Meng pulled out the velvet box from her pocket, took out the necklace 'Loving Love', and pulled the two diamond necklaces with tassels, which were beautiful, low-key and full of style, she asked: "Do you like it? "

    Fu Han saw that his chest seemed to be poured into gurgling hot water, and he let out a "hmm" in his throat, "I like it."

    Jinxiu stepped on the brake almost to the bottom, and looked at the '' in her hand through the reflector. In love', the shock is beyond words: "!!!"

    Not seeing you every day is like three autumns! I didn't see you all night, what did he miss? !

    Even Mr. Xie's 10,000-year iron tree has blossomed! The necklace of Queen Otlanti II was photographed immediately!

    Seeing that his thin lips were lightly pursed, Fu Han hesitated to speak, he wanted to 'love each other', but felt that it was a bit more precious, and Xie Meng had already helped him put the necklace on with his dexterous fingers, seeing that he hesitated to speak, He said :

    "Yanyan, you can ask anything you want, you don't need to speculate on my thoughts, I will tell you what you want to know."

    "Really?" Fu Hanjian blinked his eyes.

    Anything... can I ask?

    Xie Meng nodded: "Yeah."

    "Is this...too expensive?"

    "My Xie Meng's Omega," Xie Meng's lips curled up slightly, "It's nothing to wear a mere 400 million necklace."

    Seeing Fu Han Touching the diamond tassel with her fingertips, she asked uncertainly, "Really?"

    Xie Meng said indifferently, "Yeah."

    "What else do you want to ask?" Xie Meng was persuasive.