Chapter 44

Chapter 44 The Forty-Fourth Kiss

    Fu Hanjian felt that Xie Meng was acting weird recently.

    For example: when she got bored with him, she had no enthusiasm at all. She lay on the same bed and hadn’t touched him for more than two months. After recording the variety show, she almost stayed in the company. She perfunctorily said that she would accompany him when she was busy. He even pretended to be angry. I didn't see her coaxing him, and telling him to stay at home and not run around...

    It wasn't like this before.

    Could it be that Alpha got tired of him so quickly?

    He rummaged through the thin shirt stuffed underneath in the closet again, and decided to seduce Alpha at night with his fists clenched.

    No matter what, she had to give him an explanation tonight, and he was faintly... just a little uneasy and flustered.

    tonight.

    Seeing that Fu Han entered the kitchen happily, he washed his hands and made soup, and the dishes he selected were Alpha's favorites.

    There are fish-flavored shredded pork, fried chicken gizzards with pickled peppers, fried squab, crucian carp soup, ginkgo stewed chicken, etc. I made lemonade and baked some cupcakes. I heard the maid come in from outside and say that the lady is home. .

    He hurriedly took off his apron and ran outside with a smile on his face. As soon as he reached the door, he rushed up and threw himself into the arms of the alpha who entered the door, and kissed the corner of her lips stickingly, "Are you tired?"     "Not tired." Xie Meng Not surprisingly, she put her arms around his waist and put a belt on her bosom, rubbed the tip of her nose against his cheeks, covered up her tired smile and said, "What are you doing at home today?     " The artistes of the company compete for resources, exposing each other's dirty news about the artistes of the other company, which is no different from fighting.     Meetings were held one after another, and entries about artists' misbehavior appeared frequently on social media.     The public relations department became the busiest department for a while, working overtime until nine o'clock.     The artistes of ASA Entertainment revealed that there may be top-notch hidden marriages, dating between artists and managers, smoking, drinking and going to nightclubs, pica, etc.

    As soon as it was revealed that this group of people had not finished apologizing on social media, they all ran to her office to cry. Jinxiu handed them two tissues, and they refused to leave no matter what. Throw rotten eggs.

    Haiyue Group is not much better than ASA.

    Earlier, Xie Meng had collected black information about Haiyue's cash cows, and planned to use it to incriminate Si Jin in the future, but now he bumped into it, and simply handed it over to the media anonymously, and went to the legal cafe one by one. Buckle up.

    Tax evasion, illegal fund-raising, illegal manufacturing, pyramid schemes, deafness, etc., the evidence is complete and ironclad.

    Xie Meng was worried that if ASA Entertainment and Haiyue Group continued to fight like this, Si Jin would go crazy and hurt Yan Yan, so Cheng Xing asked Cheng Xing to push down all the announcements, not to go to the event, and to stay at home to rest for a while.

    In order to solve Si Jin as soon as possible, she privately made an appointment with a trustworthy superintendent to call the police.

    Si Jin's case has been re-opened for investigation, but to really arrest Si Jin, it is useless to look for her personal weaknesses.