Chapter 32

Chapter 32 The Thirty-Second Kiss

    Because of the miscarriage, Fu Hanguang is lying in the hospital and will take care of his body.

    After such a big event happened, Ruan Qing came here in a hurry, and before she had time to comfort her, she encountered overwhelming rumors.

    "Don't look!" Ruan Qing took away his mobile phone and threw it aside, frowned slightly: "We should think about how to solve the current crisis now!"

    After marrying into a wealthy family all these years, she relied on her popularity Forbearance, it doesn't matter what the queen does.

    But she didn't teach Fu Hanguang and Fu Hanning that they have to be patient if they want to get it, so such a big incident happened. For things like catching rape, where is it important to give birth to a child safely and gain real status.

    Just like when she married Fu Xuan back then, endured Fu Hanjian, endured the gossip around her, endured the wives of the upper class, and waited for the children to be born one after another, everything would be there.

    "What should I do? The Internet is in a mess now, what can I do?" Fu Hanguang was in a panic in his hospital gown. He didn't look like a patient at all. He hated the unabated but increased heat, and was even bored with the constant fire. of netizens.

    Without Alpha's favor, without Alpha's children, even the rich mantle he put on was torn off and criticized.

    At that time, in the high society, no one will really sympathize with his husband's cheating, and a useless vase like him will be labeled as "unfavorable" except for being reduced to a laughing stock. What greets him is ridicule.

    No matter in which circle, it is normal to hold the high and step down.

    Before they discussed the reason, Xia's secretary office called him, and the voice on the other end was cold, like a machine.

    "Sir, the Patriarch wants you to go home and face the wall to think about your mistakes, and study the Xia family's etiquette carefully. You are not allowed to leave the Xia family's mansion for two months."

    Fu Hanguang thumped in his heart, and then hung up the phone when he wanted to find out.

    "Facing the wall and thinking about it? Isn't Xia Yu the one who needs to face the wall and think about it after something happens?" He suffered all kinds of unfair treatment one after another, as if he fell from heaven to the abyss all at once, holding Ruan Qing and growling angrily and unwillingly, "Why do I need to face the wall and think about the past to learn Xia family etiquette?"

    Why? Why? !

    "Calm down!" Ruan Qing suddenly got up and grabbed his shoulders, her eyes were a bit sharp.

    Fu Hanguang was stunned by her icy eyes, his breath fluctuated, and he was shocked and said: "I... I will be kicked out of Xia's house."

    "First, you go back now and be good, they told you Do whatever you want to do, ask me if you don't know what you want to do, don't act rashly." Ruan Qing said solemnly: "Second, Xia Yu is indeed an asshole, but she is guilty of your miscarriage, make good use of this, let She protects you..."

    "Yeah." Fu Hanguang was really scared this time, nodded his head and said, "Yes, yes... Xia Yu can't treat me like this, and can't divorce me like this."

    Ruan Qing Her expression gradually became serious, and she looked at him and said, "Mom will definitely find a way to repair the relationship between the Fu family and Fu Hanjian. As long as the relationship is good, Xia Yu will not be able to divorce you."