Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The Thirty Kiss

    In the video that the camera cast back to the monitoring station, the boy struggled in fear of the girl's contact, his eye circles were slightly red, which seemed so real.

    Such a tacit understanding for the first time in the play, people can nod their heads and say yes, but at the same time they can't help but whisper doubts and comments.

    "Xia Liang's reaction... isn't it a little too much?" The director sitting in front of the monitoring station rubbed his chin and frowned slightly.

    "No way, maybe Mr. Fu thinks that a good student like Xia Liang should be like this when he is pestered by a school bully for the first time..." The assistant director scratched his head, before he finished speaking, he saw a shadow in the camera. He rushed into the camera like an arrow, snatched Fu Hanjian from Si Jin's arms and hugged him horizontally, staring at the slightly surprised actress with ice-cold eyes, as if he wanted to ask the teacher for a crime, which made the deputy The director said blankly: "Fear."

    This, this, this... this is the rhythm of an accident!

    The shooting was destroyed, and the whole crew took a look at Alpha standing in the center of the camera, exuding a chill all over his body.

    Everyone knew that this was filming, and the whole scene was fake, but no one dared to say a word, so they could only silently light the wax for the new young actor.

    The Omega in her arms kept struggling and beating Xie Meng's chest. She was frightened and flustered. She knew that Omega was not as simple as being in a play. It was probably the intimate physical contact with the unfamiliar Alpha that triggered PTSD, and she released a faint The smell of sake slowly wrapped him up, trying to calm him down a little bit.

    "Yan Yan, Yan Yan..."

    Fu Han saw that he was thrashing like a drowning person, and the sense of resistance in his limbs reached the peak in an instant, and a little touch could arouse his most primitive defense vigilance.

    The tip of his nose lingers with the familiar and reassuring smell of pheromones, like gentle tentacles pressing his tight nerves little by little. He faintly hears a familiar voice, opens his tear-filled eyes, and in the blurred vision is the anxious eyes of Alpha. , the embrace is so reassuring.

    "A...Meng." His voice was terrified, and he recovered a little and got out of her arms.

    Xie Meng held his face comfortingly, wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes with his thumb, kissed his forehead and jokingly said: "You are so deeply involved in the scene, you scared me to death."

    Seeing the sore tip of his nose, Fu Han bit He bit his lip and hugged her full of dependence, and pressed his forehead against her chest. Seeing that he was not asked why his emotions were so out of control, he felt a little relieved, and said in a vague nasal voice, "I'm sorry... I, I didn't control it..."

    Work around The staff breathed a sigh of relief.

    Sure enough, he got into the drama too deeply, but Xie always wasn't overly nervous.

    Over there, Xie Meng rubbed his fluffy hair, and replied in a low voice: "Yes."

    "Mr. Xie, this is filming," Si Jin squinted at the two people's intimacy, and there was some shadow and secret in her eyes. Hate, the smile on the corners of his lips became stronger, and his tone was playful: "You don't have to take it so seriously."

    Fu Han saw a chill creeping up his spine, like countless caterpillars crawling.

    This made him couldn't help letting go of Xie Meng, and hid behind Alpha, his fingertips trembling slightly as he grabbed Alpha's suit hem, not daring to look at Si Jin's face at all.