Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The Thirty-Nine Kiss

    The filming location of "Let's Eat Let's Eat Season 2" variety show is set in a scenic village with green mountains and green waters. The whole process will be broadcast live without dead ends using the Bird live broadcast device, and the secondary editing will be performed in the later stage and placed on the video website.

    The four groups of guests will get all the items and event locations in the mountain village through various tasks.

    Because the program team reminded early, the first PK will determine the house for the next two weeks according to the task ranking. The four houses are finely decorated mountain village villas, ordinary decoration, old tile-roofed houses and thatched houses.

    If the time has passed, it may be regarded as a waiver, and the poorest room will be obtained.

    Xie Meng drove Fu Hanjian, Xie Pei, and Xie You to the entrance of the village. The four of them got out of the car at the same time, wearing sunglasses to block the sun. Meters away, the bamboo shed was built, and the nose smelled of bamboo leaves.

    The live broadcaster lands from a high altitude, adjusts the angle to capture the angle, and shoots.

    [This uniform rhythm]

    [Arrogant walking posture, domineering sideways, Fu Hanjian looks out

    of place] [The whole family looks like they are going to fight in groups]

    [Is this the rumored family outfit? The whole family needs to be tidy? 】

    Xie Meng, Xie Pei, Fu Hanjian, and Xie You took the suitcase factor off the rear compartment of the car at the same time, pulled the suitcase and walked aggressively towards the shed.

    During this period of time, Xie Pei and Xie You were Fu Hanjian's assistants, and their work attitude could be regarded as serious.

    Xie Pei didn't know how he felt after reading Xie Meng's mother's diary last time, he became taciturn day by day, every time he saw Xie Meng and Xie You, he hesitated to speak. For the recording of "Let's Eat Together Season 2", I thanked the two for a salary increase and signed a related agreement.

    Those who arrived at the first meeting place except Xie Meng's family.

    There are also Ji Ruishi and his older sisters. The names of his older sisters are easy to remember but hard to recognize. They are Ji Ruishi, Ji Ruici, Ji Ruige, and Ji Ruifu. The four have very different personalities, and the pheromone taste of high-level Alpha It shows that this group of people are not easy to mess with, and they all secretly exude a charming aura.

    In addition, there are Liang Jiazhi and his two professor parents of the Imperial School, the sister of the mecha master Liang Jiahuan, and the younger sister of the interstellar athlete Liang Jiaying.

    Don't look at Ji Ruici and others who have been dominating the market for a long time, they all look like human beings.

    As soon as he arrived at this place, he took the lead in making friends with the resident staff, and then chatted with Liang Jiashi and others to eat melon seeds. He got a thorough understanding of the people, and he only thought about not allowing his younger brother Ji Ruishi to live in the thatched house. Go, four female A, eight hundred people who are ready to play tricks.

    Seeing Xie Meng and others coming from here, Ji Ruici got up and warmly greeted them, saying hello to the four of them one by one.

    The four put their suitcases aside, shook hands with the arriving guests and introduced themselves one by one. Because there were still no guests at the time, a group of people laughed and chatted in the shed, as if they were having a small party.