Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The Eighth Kiss

    "I want you to accompany me to dinner."

    Xie Meng saw a slight smile on the lips of Omega, who was shrinking and tense in his arms. He turned his head slightly and looked at each other. Seeing his slightly ashamed and stunned expression, he suddenly felt funny and cute. Showing a little bit of cunning, he tilted his head and asked, "Why? Don't you want to?"

    Fu Han avoided her sight as if he had been scalded, his ears were red as if dripping blood. Li's voice was vague, "...No unwillingness."

    Just eating?

    The meals in the kitchen were prepared neither early nor late, Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian went downstairs to eat just in time.

    Dishes include stewed lion's head, steamed crucian carp, sweet and sour pork loin, crab balls in clear soup, shredded apples, fried spring rolls, Sixi balls, etc. The dishes are full of color, fragrance, and tempt people's index fingers, which shows the chef's superb craftsmanship.

    Fu Hanjian ate his meals slowly as usual, and his every move was reserved and well-behaved. Even though he was so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back when he was running around outside, he was always unhurried.

    But what was different from usual was that Alpha, who was sitting opposite the long table, pulled a stool and sat beside her, and had to chat with him after a few mouthfuls of food, all trivial and mixed. There was a smile on the corners of her eyes and brows, and she even served him some food, calling out "Yan Yan" one bite at a time. During the period, she also exchanged social apps with him with her new mobile phone, as if he had hoped and longed for it.

    Seeing that Fu Han was swallowing food in small mouthfuls, it was rare for him to be watched so frequently by Alpha, which made him nervous and seemed to be soaked in honey. He tasted the light sweetness, which melted the layers of frost on his chest, and his lips The corner shows a little shy smile from time to time.

    From childhood to adulthood, he lost the right to speak at the dinner table for four.

    Ruan Qing, Fu Xuan and Fu Hanguang were happy to discuss all kinds of trivial things at the dinner table, but every time he tried to blend in, the warm atmosphere would quickly cool down when he opened his mouth, which was embarrassing and abrupt, which led him to develop the habit of listening , looking at the dining table laughing and cursing.

    He envied Fu Hanguang, very much.

    He also wants to chat with someone at the dinner table, not simply to swallow; he also wants to have a good conversation with him, to relieve the boredom in his chest; he also wants to chat about daily interesting things, share joy and sadness...

    After marriage.

    During the meal, he and Alpha had very little communication at the table.

    Occasionally chat, he is very happy.

    But now, apart from the smell of food in the cold and alienated dining room, it suddenly became a little more human.

    After finishing the meal, Xie Meng sent Fu Hanjian back to the room. When Fu Hanjian stopped at the door and was about to close the door, she put one hand on the door and pointed to her lips, smiling and looking at the slightly puzzled Omega Of course he asked: "What about a good night kiss? No?"

    Good night? Goodnight kiss?

    Fu Hanjian grabbed the hem of his shirt, looked at her with flickering eyes, and said, "Well, we don't have this habit."