Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The Twenty-Sixth Kiss

    Compared with Xie You, Xie Pei, who had just finished the divorce procedure with Lin Peipei, was stuffed with a paper bag of small cakes with mixed flavors, and then listened to the housekeeper's message, so angry that his veins burst out, it was a humiliation of Hong Guoguo.

    He has never been so speechless in his life, my daughter blocked me!

    Freezing all his movable and real property, even if it was pawned valuables, it would only be enough for him to squander for a few days. He expected to divorce Lin Peipei at an early age, and knew that she would ask Xie Meng for money, not to mention playing tricks to collect a piece of money. , I can’t talk about sincerity, and divorce is no big deal.

    It's just that after the divorce, there is no one around, and I feel empty in my heart.

    But Xie Meng wanted to punish him, but there was no way.

    There is a way of living without money, and there is a way of living with money.

    According to what he knew about Xie Meng, he was probably banned from inside and outside the industry, so he simply applied for other jobs, but now the recruiting unit saw that he was in his fifties and refused to employ him.

    For the time being, the money is only enough to pay the hotel's rent for one month, and the pockets are starting to be shy.

    He never thought that he would have to face this kind of middle-aged man's crisis.

    No money, no job.

    "What is Xie Meng doing recently?" Xie Pei couldn't help asking.

    The housekeeper explained in detail: "It's nothing. I help my wife feed the cat, sleep with my wife, work hard, and live well."

    "Is she ever unhappy?"

    " No."

    "She treats me like this, she doesn't feel guilty "

    "No."

    Xie Pei frowned, holding back a fit of anger with nowhere to vent, his face was extremely ugly.

    Then, he heard the housekeeper ask, "Miss asked me to ask you, are you envious?"

    Xie Pei snorted coldly as if hearing some joke: "Who envies her? Isn't there an Omega to make soup for her? Would I envy her?"

    The housekeeper smiled and reminded, "You don't have one."

    "I didn't?! I..." Xie Pei wanted to say that Lin Peipei was by his side, but he realized that all the Yingying and Yanyan who had surrounded him in the past disappeared, and was immediately arrested. He choked, turned his eyes and pulled his face with a sneer and said with a sneer: "Who cares? In the past, there were not a few people who were vying to make soup for me. I am only envious of her drinking soup?" The

    housekeeper smiled again and reminded him more accurately. Some: "Now you don't have one." These     words

    pierced Xie Pei seven inches like eight hundred awls, and the seven orifices almost smoked.

"," the butler responded indifferently: "I have cooked soup for my grandson."

    Xie Pei was shocked, and was dazzled: "!!!"

    When did the butler of the wooden pile quietly complete the business of holding grandsons? In comparison, he felt that he was not as good as the housekeeper. Thanks to Xie Meng who had been married for a year, Fu Hanjian was not allowed to conceive with his grandson!