Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The Fourth Kiss

    "Meow." The

    golden gradient cat stopped in front of the door, wagging its fluffy tail and making a sticky call, happy and excited.

    "Mengmeng?!"

    Accompanied by Fu Hanjian's doubtful voice, the door slowly opened with a "click", as if an earthquake had torn a gap, causing Xie Meng's brain to buzz, and his mind was full of "It's over." It's over." He exclaimed in surprise, "No!!"

    Overbearing CEO! Never die!

    Responding quickly in those 0.12 seconds, she moved back slightly, grasping the edge of the cabinet and facing down like a gecko. Jumping to the desk, the moment Fu Hanjian fully opened the door, he quickly squatted down and unplugged the computer, and took the laptop to study carefully.

    Fu Hanjian knew that Xie Meng didn't like cats, and he panicked when he heard cats meowing and Xie Meng's cold reprimand. He was afraid that Alpha would do something bad to cats, so he opened the door and looked in, and saw Alpha squatting in his eyes. Seriously checking the computer on the desk, "?!" The

    cat under his feet gave a "meow" sound, stepping on his shoes and rubbing against his ankle with flickering golden eyes, showing a clingy look.

    "What are you doing?" He bent down to pick up the cat, stretched out his hand to run along the cat's fluffy back, and couldn't hide his curiosity.

    Xie Meng pretended to be calm and raised his eyes, his heart cracked like a chasm, and he said with a sullen face, noble and cold: "Repair the computer."

    This answer is reasonable, but it's weird everywhere.

    Seeing "Oh", Fu Han didn't pay much attention. He grinned and glanced at the cat, took two steps forward, and seemed to feel that something was wrong, so he stopped and asked Xie Meng to ask for credit: "Xie Meng, you Look at our Mengmeng has grown so big, so cute!"

    "Mengmeng?" Xie Meng's eyes refocused on the golden gradient curled up in Omega's arms, licking its paws, and a bad feeling rose up. premonition.

    [System: Oh shit! 】

    Fu Hanjian nodded heavily, looked at her with bright eyes and said, "Didn't you agree with me raising it? Then I thought about it and named the cat Mengmeng, which is the same as the Meng in your name."

    Xie Meng was quite shocked : "!"

    As expected of the male lead, he couldn't directly attack her, let "Mengmeng" be his daughter first!

    "Do you want to touch it?" Fu Hanjian rarely stepped into Xie Meng's bedroom, as soon as he entered Xie Meng's bedroom, he could smell the faint smell of sake, which was the smell of alpha pheromone.

    His chest was beating slightly, his cheeks were slightly red, thinking that Alpha would give him a temporary mark tomorrow night, the relationship between the two should be drawn closer, he couldn't help summoning up the courage to invite Alpha to walk towards her with the cat, and said with sincerity: "Mengmeng is really clean. I often bathe it to get rid of its abnormalities, and it doesn't shed much..."

    Xie Meng's hand holding the wire tightened, looking at the "meow" in his arms coquettishly screaming Jin Jian's mind was buzzing, restraining the urge to rush to the closet, who would have expected that Fu Hanjian would make an inch of it When he came in, he panicked and shouted: "Get out! Get out immediately!" The

    word "Get out" made Fu Han feel as if a thousand catty stones had fallen under his feet, his heart clenched tightly, and the joy in his eyes gradually dimmed Going down, he looked at Xie Meng with a cold and resolute expression, bit his lip and nose, turned around and walked out the door, walking faster step by step, his eyes became more and more red.