Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Fu Er ran away at four o'clock in the middle of the night.

    Avoiding the bodyguards and leaving the villa, he went straight to Si's house, cleverly avoiding street surveillance on the way, and disguised himself to arrive at Si's house smoothly, and climbed over the wall to enter.

    He was going to walk along the pipe to the second floor, but this body was weak and weak, and his arms were so weak after climbing for half a minute.

    As soon as he climbed through the window and jumped into Si Jin's room, unexpectedly his feet touched the ground, the lights in the bedroom suddenly brightened, and four bodyguards in black were holding knives and iron bars across his neck in an instant.

    Fu Er looked up and saw Si Jin, she was walking towards him step by step, with mockery and sarcasm in her eyes.

    "Si Jin?" When he saw this look, he suddenly felt very familiar. For a moment, he even felt that this Si Jin was no different from the former Si Jin.

    The only thing that made him uncomfortable was that Si Jin never looked at him with such eyes.

    This kind of stern and vicious look is mostly aimed at the person who threatens them.

    Si Jin stood in front of him with her chest in her arms, and said with a half-smile: "I don't understand what kind of tricks you and Xie Meng are playing and what trajectory is going on. However, now that you are in my hands, there is no need to spend anything Twists and turns."

    "What do you mean?" Fu Er sensed something was wrong and frowned.

    "Congratulations, you have been kidnapped." Si Jin's eyes were cold, and he said with a smile: "Xie Pei and Xie You are in my hands, I believe that Xie Meng will obediently help me complete some things for you "

    Fu Er knew she was not joking, and a chill ran up his spine, and the word "kidnapping" was so easy in her mouth, but didn't he already know that she was such a person? In order to win him back from Xie Meng, she did a lot of unclean things, but those were all because she loved him.

    In the beginning, they pulled each other into the abyss.

    "Si Jin, do you love me?" He clenched his five fingers and looked straight into her eyes, not wanting to let go of any clues.

    Si Jin raised her hand and clasped his chin, looking at this exquisite and beautiful face, not knowing what crazy words he was talking about, she said mockingly: "I really want to possess you, I really want to get you, even now."

    Fu Er chin Being pinched in pain, she frowned slightly annoyed: "Possessive?"

    "You are the first Omega to make me do somersaults," Si Jin tilted her head, admiring his annoyed and irresistible expression and found it very interesting, she Thin lips parted lightly and said mercilessly: "Otherwise, why do you think I would be interested in a married Omega?"

    Until Fu Er was escorted away by the bodyguards, he was in a trance with a miserable face, still chewing on Si Jin's words.

    As if there was no exit, he couldn't find any reason to support him to be with Si Jin by any means, and the past was flooding in his mind.

    The scene of sweet and secret love with Si Jin is vivid in my mind, and what followed was Xie Meng who completely lost his anger in the prison.

    For a while, it was Si Jin sweetly murmuring, "Baby, I really did this for you",

    for a while, it was the silly and cowardly Xie Meng saying, "You can do whatever you want, just look at me", and

    for a while, it was the netizens Attacking wildly, one comment after another almost overwhelmed him, but he still stubbornly felt that he fell in love with someone he shouldn't, and almost paranoidly believed that he loved Si Jin to the bone, and Si Jin also loved him to the bone.