Chapter 35

Chapter 35 The Thirty-Fifth Kiss

    【ZiZiZi... System Loading... Sizzling】

    【Progress... Sizzling 1%...50...%】

    【System... Sizzling Loading...Failed】

    Accompanied by a strange electronic sound, thank you Meng seems to be trekking in the dark for a long time, and blurred pictures appear around him, which are the lost memories of the past. Even if it is not clear, you may feel the joy, anger, sorrow and joy in the picture.

    Like stepping on cotton, the feeling of weightlessness became heavier and heavier, bit by bit choking her breathing.

    "A Meng... A Meng..."

    Yan Yan's worried and uneasy voice.

    There was a little light ahead, and she rushed towards that ray of light.

    The light is getting harsher and more intense.

    Xie Meng suddenly opened his eyes and sat up, breathing in fresh air like a drowning person, his forehead was cold.

    Before she could recover, Omega, who was sitting by the bed, hugged her shoulders from the side, and said softly, "You're finally awake." The

    room was filled with the smell of formalin, and there was a dazzling white in all directions. .

    Looking at the hospital logo on the bed sheet, this should be the Third Imperial Hospital.

    Xie Meng's forehead was dripping with cold sweat. When she turned her head and saw Omega's eyes were red, as if she had cried, she put her arms around his waist and said, "Don't panic, I'm a 3S-level Alpha, and it doesn't matter if I hit my head."

    "Then you Fainted?" Fu Han said nervously, pouting his lips in aggrieved resentment.

    Fortunately, after being sent to the hospital, the doctor said that it was a mild concussion, and the forehead was traumatized, and it would be good to rest with a little bandage.

    Xie Meng touched her nose, trying to explain that she was dizzy with blood, but finally gave up because it was too embarrassing.

    How could a dignified overlord have such a weakness?

    "You bastard! You're scared to death!" Xie Pei, who was wandering anxiously in the room with his hands behind his back, was completely relieved when he saw him wake up.

    Even if it was true that they were stunned by the hanging lamp, the whole crew was in a mess. Fortunately, he and the director quickly made an arrangement and called 120 to send Xie Meng to the doctor. The director re-examined and cleaned up the safety hazards of the crew To maintain the normal operation of the crew.

    Xie Meng raised her eyebrows, glanced at him and said indifferently: "I didn't see you scared to death."

    Xie Pei was almost choked to death by her, couldn't stand the anger, snorted coldly and walked outside.

    Where is it his turn to worry about this black-hearted iron cock? Really good intentions are not rewarded!

    "If you have a bad attitude towards the employer, you will be deducted 100." Xie Meng said lightly.

    "I'm the fuck..." Xie Pei almost swears, turned around and glared at her fiercely, forcibly suppressing the anger that rose up, like a marshal who was about to go to the battlefield to fight with the Zerg, he gritted his teeth and said every word Said: "I, pour, water!"